2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
battle of the SAWCES!

Well to be fair, Wommack said on Saturday night he told him that Miami was getting a visit this weekend.

WiltDong's article says the kid's uncle just today said he's going to LSU and there was no mention of Miami, so Gaby is just connecting the dots and saying the kid will not be visiting.

As long as he doesn't go to that sewer in gainesville, I'm good.

Prime already got one that was going to FSU. Shemar will be considered Miami and now Perkins will be said to go to Florida. Prime completes the trifecta of taking player from each school

Well to be fair, Wommack said on Saturday night he told him that Miami was getting a visit this weekend.

WiltDong's article says the kid's uncle just today said he's going to LSU and there was no mention of Miami, so Gaby is just connecting the dots and saying the kid will not be visiting.

As long as he doesn't go to that sewer in gainesville, I'm good.
Oh my bad, 🤣 my dumbass thought there was a comma after the “No”

Advertisement
Advertisement
A&M fumbled the bag.. changed on some of the NIL details they promised him before he committed. Then UF promises Perkins 1mil minimum over 3 years & flies 3 coaches to Louisana to meet with his uncle. Apparently family ghosted Jimbo & staff over the last week or so. Writing was on the wall.

Advertisement
A&M fumbled the bag.. changed on some of the NIL details they promised him before he committed. Then UF promises Perkins 1mil minimum over 3 years & flies 3 coaches to Louisana to meet with his uncle. Apparently family ghosted Jimbo & staff over the last week or so. Writing was on the wall.
I think we are giving that big deal to Shemar, wonder if Ruiz can do two of them.

C6EA6AFF-C4E9-4EBB-811A-55611FC7535B.jpeg

Advertisement
Back