2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flipping an Elite 5-star LB from Texas with no LB coach & no DC...

From a local TX school like TAMU who is without question spending millions of dollars on their recruiting class...

I don’t huff spray paint anymore but, if that happened I might have to crack open a few cans.
Tell me when. I will join. And post pics of the beer here as proof.

Inhaling nitrous oxide from a canister. Gets you insanely high but only lasts a couple seconds.
wait im lost dont mean to derail what is this whip it stuff lol
They're called whip its because the canisters are used to refill commercial whip cream dispensers and can be bought just about anywhere. They were a gimmicky thing in HS bc as @Lokest mentioned you get insanely high for like 10 seconds, its 100% legal to buy, there's no traceable side effects, and you feel completely normal after about 20-30 seconds

Flipping an Elite 5-star LB from Texas with no LB coach & no DC...

From a local TX school like TAMU who is without question spending millions of dollars on their recruiting class...

I don’t huff spray paint anymore but, if that happened I might have to crack open a few cans.
This you brah?
1642705975312.jpeg

Advertisement
They're called whip its because the canisters are used to refill commercial whip cream dispensers and can be bought just about anywhere. They were a gimmicky thing in HS bc as @Lokest mentioned you get insanely high for like 10 seconds, its 100% legal to buy, there's no traceable side effects, and you feel completely normal after about 20-30 seconds

Grow up and do it off a restaurant supply 6 foot tank like an adult.

20-30 seconds for me not to remember Manny? I'm in I'll invest stocks as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Inhaling nitrous oxide from a canister. Gets you insanely high but only lasts a couple seconds.
If you do enough of them and you can pass out and wake up to Kate Mara completing surgery on your body. It’s true, it’s in the movies.

Advertisement
Back