2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

If he closes with Shemar, Perkins, and Conerly, I will definitely defecate on myself…and my wife…in the bed.

(Don’t judge me lol)
Go Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Napier is lying thru his teeth and how do they not have Corey Raymond assisting on his recruitment??

Sounds like he is asking to be flipped to U$. He wants to be a Hurricane. Wants to see how urgent and motivated we are in making that happen. Cristobal needs to have Vilma give him a surprise call, like Greg Olsen called Skinner. Any committed recruit making a “final decision” on signing day is looking to be stolen away. If we want him he is for the taking.

Advertisement
Maybe it is a free vacation for Perkins, but that also discounts Mario's experience at recruiting. He likely feels like he has a puncher's chance, otherwise, why waste his time? Weren't we just excoriating the former coach for not even trying with some top guys? I trust Mario will cancel the visit if he thinks there's 0 chance, but until he does, let him shoot his shot.

(I don't think Perkins comes, but I also don't think it hurts to try).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
question is: is Shemar recruiting Perkins or is Perkins recruiting Shemar? ... but either way, those two are talking... not saying they're a package deal or anything but I'll bet they want to play together.. they've been on trips together and it sounds like they're planning on being at Miami together...
Let’s look at it from an A&M perspective… I think Perkins is being sent there by Jimbo. I don’t think we have a chance here and this kid is there to sway Shemar to College Station.

Advertisement
Back