Hargreaves, Sherit, Kearse, Carter, and Michel Interviews.

Advertisement
Hargreaves sounds and talks like an nfl veteran. You can tell he has a bright future.

Advertisement
I think Carter is a must get in this class..Hargreaves seems like a long shot, and it seems like Miami has a good shot with Sherit but seems like he is high on ND as well.

Advertisement
I want to latch on to Kearse so bad. Do not let him go anywhere.

Didnt get to check out all the interviews yet but Kearse did an interview with Chad Simmons and said if we dont get hammered with sanctions he is a Cane, but will look around if we do. Says he is working out at WR and S.

We just need to find out what the sanctions will be, that is going to deter a lot of kids. Sure the coaches feel stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. Based on that interview, got to think we get Carter.

Advertisement

Didnt get to check out all the interviews yet but Kearse did an interview with Chad Simmons and said if we dont get hammered with sanctions he is a Cane, but will look around if we do. Says he is working out at WR and S.

Lol then no need to watch this video he pretty much said the exact same thing. Lol

Lol then no need to watch this video he pretty much said the exact same thing. Lol

I always like to actually hear the kid talk though so its all good. I woulda repped ya but as usual gots to spread it around.

Sherit did an interview with Chad Simmons and had a few things to say.

We are recruiting him the hardest along with Stanford and Notre Dame.

He says he is being looked at for DE and TE and doesnt really have a preference.

Wants to take the chance to visit Stanford and Notre Dame because they are far away and he may never get that opportunity again, before committing.

He is ours to lose for sure.

Advertisement
Sherit did an interview with Chad Simmons and had a few things to say.

We are recruiting him the hardest along with Stanford and Notre Dame.

He says he is being looked at for DE and TE and doesnt really have a preference.

Wants to take the chance to visit Stanford and Notre Dame because they are far away and he may never get that opportunity again, before committing.

He is ours to lose for sure.
Good stuff

Wow we need to get sherit. He just seems like someone that will make everyone around him work harder. Smart kid. I liked how he said he was helping Earl in the clAssroom

Advertisement
Back