Hard to beat The cheaters

Advertisement
Harbaugh either needs to call out names and proof or shut up.
I agree, call it all out if you have the names. Problem is many schools coaching staff really do not have their hands dirty. The System protects them. LSU got caught and we hear nothing. Just not worth mentioning unless the FEDs are involved.

Advertisement
They go all out because they can do so and not have to worry about the NCAA.
I dont think anyone has to worry about the NCAA at this point especially not us since they looked like a fool when they went on a witch hunt after us. We should be able to have a get out of jail free card at this point

UM, Notre Dame and USC are three of the few schools that can "beat the cheaters".

Look at Dallas, Couch, Rousseau, etc... Playing in Tuscaloosa is a "tough sell". Also, UM's facilities are now on par with pro teams (we do not need slides or vacuum doors, sorry).

Miami boasts the best high school football in the country, so UM can create a 3-deep Board and their third best option is enough to ensure a top-10 team. UM may never become KKK University (i.e. Alabama), but they can be a perennial top-10 team.

UM is not going to play the "bag game".

Have you seen the "Village" that opens during 2025............. UM may be top-35 by 2025. They will not risk their reputation.

Look, they pay their coaches fair salaries and the Program now has great facilities. Manny needs to win........ That is all!

UM, Notre Dame and USC are three of the few schools that can "beat the cheaters".

Look at Dallas, Couch, Rousseau, etc... Playing in Tuscaloosa is a "tough sell". Also, UM's facilities are now on par with pro teams (we do not need slides or vacuum doors, sorry).

Miami boasts the best high school football in the country, so UM can create a 3-deep Board and their third best option is enough to ensure a top-10 team. UM may never become KKK University (i.e. Alabama), but they can be a perennial top-10 team.

UM is not going to play the "bag game".

Have you seen the "Village" that opens during 2025............. UM may be top-35 by 2025. They will not risk their reputation.

Look, they pay their coaches fair salaries and the Program now has great facilities. Manny needs to win........ That is all!

Yes, we need to win. And as much as many don't want to hear it, recruiting has to continue to expand nationally. We are going to have to continue to bring in the kids from outside Florida who WANT to be at Miami. Winning will keep us in the mix for the higher rated national players -

Advertisement
Why beat them?

Just join them.

Get better at setting up your favoritism network.

Them SEC guys aren't doing anything that's never done before, they just hide it better.

Where's our local dealership to line up loaners?

There are plenty of churches down here too?

Pay the street agents if you have to.

GET IT DONE at least until you are back. That's what Clemson & LSU did. They paid their way to prominence. Everyone just copied the Saban LSU model going forward..

Why beat them?

Just join them.

Get better at setting up your favoritism network.

Them SEC guys aren't doing anything that's never done before, they just hide it better.

Where's our local dealership to line up loaners?

There are plenty of churches down here too?

Pay the street agents if you have to.

GET IT DONE at least until you are back. That's what Clemson & LSU did. They paid their way to prominence. Everyone just copied the Saban LSU model going forward..

We literally had guys get pinched for rentals.... (Grace, Muhammad).

Half of our alumni hate UM players...**** we had board members on here that wanted kids kicked out of school (Muhammad) or were part of a student board that got em suspended.(?)

The whole organization of that sort of thing is hard...everybody has to be on board like in the college towns...kinda hard when your current students or alumni arent even on board..

We literally had guys get pinched for rentals.... (Grace, Muhammad).

Half of our alumni hate UM players...**** we had board members on here that wanted kids kicked out of school (Muhammad) or were part of a student board that got em suspended.(?)

The whole organization of that sort of thing is hard...everybody has to be on board like in the college towns...kinda hard when your current students or alumni arent even on board..

I get it but you also gotta build that part of the network as well. Money talks to EVERYONE. Even Social Justice Warriors and snooty Board Members.

Pass the buck around just like the mob.

Kill a hooker like the Godfather if you have to.

When the Judges and Police chiefs are bought then you have free license. Literally show em that its profitable to them to have a winning program.

You just have to do what you have to do to get back to dominance. Once there, the program will sell itself going forward.

This is why I feel the Feds need to start going after the families. If the schools and boosters are good at hiding I can guarantee you the families aren't as slick. This will then start to make the families more accountable (and scared) that they won't let a kid take money. JMO
You’re either incredibly naive or you have not thought this through.

You’re trying to tell me that you feel you can public pressure and legal charges brought against black single mothers on government assistance for accepting no show “jobs” some sheisty white bag man offers?

You tripping? The families and players are immune. Especially since most big schools go the way of legal bags. If you own a business and “hire” the person and their wages are taxed. Are you trying to say a black single mom on government assistance can’t get a job? That’s what the bag schools are claiming. Besides, booster Redneck is meeting his obligations as an equal opportunity employer.

Bags are too slick now. Not like the old days.

Advertisement
This is why I feel the Feds need to start going after the families. If the schools and boosters are good at hiding I can guarantee you the families aren't as slick. This will then start to make the families more accountable (and scared) that they won't let a kid take money. JMO
thats a sick view. The feds should punish families of poor recruits because rich white donors pay for cars for players? Really?

How about, punish the schools?

You’re either incredibly naive or you have not thought this through.

You’re trying to tell me that you feel you can public pressure and legal charges brought against black single mothers on government assistance for accepting no show “jobs” some sheisty white bag man offers?

You tripping? The families and players are immune. Especially since most big schools go the way of legal bags. If you own a business and “hire” the person and their wages are taxed. Are you trying to say a black single mom on government assistance can’t get a job? That’s what the bag schools are claiming. Besides, booster Redneck is meeting his obligations as an equal opportunity employer.

Bags are too slick now. Not like the old days.

Sorry but nobody is immune to the IRS. I know a little more than you think but I'm not going to get into a ****ing match with a poster on a football forum. Yes the families need to be held accountable. This playing the victim role will not work If the IRS comes a knocking. Do you know how many low income people get audited? It's a lot more than you could ever imagine. I don't feel sorry for families who decide to break the law.

Sorry but Campbell got a bag of cash not jobs for his family.

thats a sick view. The feds should punish families of poor recruits because rich white donors pay for cars for players? Really?

Hey that's a great thought. Why hasn't it happened. Because the NCAA is turning their heads. All you need to do is have the Feds (IRS) say they will come after whoever takes money illegally and trust me the families will think twice. I'm sorry but the other way hasn't worked and the way it's going now is only getting worse.

Advertisement

No one is forcing these families to take the cash and cars. It's their decision and they know it's wrong but they take the money anyways. I'm sorry but poor people should not be breaking the laws just because their poor.

Hey that's a great thought. Why hasn't it happened. Because the NCAA is turning their heads. All you need to do is have the Feds (IRS) say they will come after whoever takes money illegally and trust me the families will think twice. I'm sorry but the other way hasn't worked and the way it's going now is only getting worse.
The feds should punish families of poor kids because the ncaa — a private organization — doesnt treat its members fairly?

Again, sick idea.

No one is forcing these families to take the cash and cars. It's their decision and they know it's wrong but they take the money anyways. I'm sorry but poor people should not be breaking the laws just because their poor.
What? You have zero evidence of law breaking. And if anyone is breaking the law its the folks who are funding this conspiracy.

It’s pathetic that fans want feds to squeeze families of poor kids because the ncaa wont do its job. If you want the feds to do anything, go after the ncaa under RICO.

The feds should punish families of poor kids because the ncaa — a private organization — doesnt treat its members fairly?

Again, sick idea.

Again I’m not talking about putting these families away I’m talking about the feds threatening to go after anybody that takes money. That thread alone with change the landscape of recruiting in my opinion.

Advertisement
Back