Hard Rock Parking Update?

Haven't been there in awhile, is there still off-site park and ride to the stadium? Also any info on cost of parking? I'll be coming from Orlando on the turnpike, so what are my best options? Thanks in advance!

There will plenty of parking still available - don’t even worry. Only advice - get there at least an hour before kickoff.

Advertisement
Gonna bump this again at the start of August too. I'm still not overly concerned but it is a little weird that the delay has been this drawn out.

Gonna bump this again at the start of August too. I'm still not overly concerned but it is a little weird that the delay has been this drawn out.

I just don’t think Ross/Dolphins have it totally worked out.

As soon as I see my parking charge come through, I’ll know they figured it out. That bill may even come before a formal announcement. If it does, I’ll let you know.

I called them today to ask they said they will email the ticket holders by the end of the month. that they're working on pricing at the moment.

I called them today to ask they said they will email the ticket holders by the end of the month. that they're working on pricing at the moment.

Did they happen to say which month??

This was from Razrcane 2 weeks ago:
"We are finalizing the pricing map now, and hope to have an email out to you before the end of the month"

Advertisement
they already charged you for it?

No, I think the charge has always been there since I renewed my season tix, they just haven’t charged my credit card.

In other words, when I go online, it says color lot, and dollar amount in my online account statement....and I have it set to credit card auto charge. So when they’re good and ready they’ll charge my card.

Not sure if I explained that right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back