Harbor 2.2

Advertisement
She's very pretty, but I like big ****. Non-starter.
Also needs
032918-cheek-hof_1920x1080.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have, & she don’t move me remotely. I’m not

My vision is 20/20 & I see her trying her hardest to make that flat *** look round.

She’s cute, nothing more or less.
******* THIS

I think I see the issue in this discussion. Some guys have been DUPED in real life by pics like this and some are married guys that have been out of the game for a long time and don’t understand the levels of how different the photos are from reality these days

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, this is true. Go to any college campus and you’ll find thousands of hot girls. Let’s be real, anywhere you’ve got 10-20k 18-21 year old girls, there’s going to be a good number of hot chicks. If hot chicks was all it took Arizona State would be the 10 time defending national champion
You aren't lying. I knew a Gorgeous Arizona State girl many yrs ago, and her entire family, Mom, Aunts, Sisters etc.. were all Beautiful women.

******* THIS

I think I see the issue in this discussion. Some guys have been DUPED in real life by pics like this and some are married guys that have been out of the game for a long time and don’t understand the levels of how different the photos are from reality these days
đź’Ż

Advertisement
Back