Harbor 2.2

Advertisement
Eu-UzRWVEAIqAFy.jpg

Ruiz $ and Nike $ likely aren’t that different not because he’s anywhere near as rich but he’s organized and has won 5 star battles with big NIL battles before.
I know the 'Nike' Oregon Collective is run by a former Nike executive, but is it actually Nike (or even Phil Knight) funding it?

Reactions to our posts in this thread would suggest otherwise. Get some original content little fella. You are no Inday!
To keep it 💯 folks on this site are ******* who’d rather be passive aggressive and follow anyone who disagrees or has any beef with another poster they don’t like instead of saying something directly to that poster. Goes beyond whatever y’all got going on, can peep that with many other posters on this site. Some straight up tin foil hat **** can be said and they’d still be all over it like flies on 💩 simply because it’s in opposition of the poster they don’t like.

Advertisement
Reactions to our posts in this thread would suggest otherwise. Get some original content little fella. You are no Inday!

Clearly, you don't understand what "paying homage" to someone is. Because nobody ever does that for you.

And I'm not expecting to get "likes" when I called out multiple porsters in the Harbor 1.0 thread.

Get a bigger sample size.

99.5% positive or neutral.

1674758087759.png

To keep it 💯 folks on this site are ******* who’d rather be passive aggressive and follow anyone who disagrees or has any beef with another poster they don’t like instead of saying something directly to that poster. Goes beyond whatever y’all got going on, can peep that with many other posters on this site. Some straight up tin foil hat **** can be said and they’d still be all over it like flies on 💩 simply because it’s in opposition of the poster they don’t like.

Absolute facts.

Advertisement
Aight what's the update....anyone?

If Mario can go out and do an in-home, and the NIL presentation is solid, then I would hazard a guess that the next nugget of info that could be viewed as positive would be a delay in signing (i.e., past February 1). Presumably to take a UM official.

I believe he HAS already visited Miami, just unofficially.

Every x.0 turns back into
officestandoff-standoff.gif

But anyways, I dont wanna speak on behalf of someone else's money, but IMO a sales pitch of Harbor becoming the revitalizing face of Miami's track program (with a nice ole investment in the program itself) would be simultaneously huge in the short term and long term view for both football and track. kinda surprised track hasn't gotten much traction yet because it'd make recruiting skill position players easier id imagine?

Speaking of speed...is anything going on with Roderick Pleasant? Get him too.

Every x.0 turns back into
View attachment 226611

But anyways, I dont wanna speak on behalf of someone else's money, but IMO a sales pitch of Harbor becoming the revitalizing face of Miami's track program (with a nice ole investment in the program itself) would be simultaneously huge in the short term and long term view for both football and track. kinda surprised track hasn't gotten much traction yet because it'd make recruiting skill position players easier id imagine?

Speaking of speed...is anything going on with Roderick Pleasant? Get him too.
Our program has decided to adopt a more "unpleasant" image, and, as such, we have declined this recruitment on face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know the 'Nike' Oregon Collective is run by a former Nike executive, but is it actually Nike (or even Phil Knight) funding it?
A matter of how much separation you consider distinct. Take a look at their merchandise, and as you alluded to a former vp is the CEO-
We probably won't get specifics as far as who and how much, or the nature of the agreement for nike to produce gear that is sold through the collective. They have articles on their page about the ties to nike/Phil and other community entities/organizations. it has a ton of local support from some of the big families in the area, beyond Phil.

A matter of how much separation you consider distinct. Take a look at their merchandise, and as you alluded to a former vp is the CEO-
We probably won't get specifics as far as who and how much, or the nature of the agreement for nike to produce gear that is sold through the collective. They have articles on their page about the ties to nike/Phil and other community entities/organizations. it has a ton of local support from some of the big families in the area, beyond Phil.
the hoodies are super sweet. too bad it isnt an ibis. if only ruiz developed an apparel brand instead of a Health ID lol

Advertisement
Back