Harbor 2.2

Let's just dispense with the niceties and change the name of the thread to "SWFLHurricane Haters", because that's what it will eventually turn into.

It's getting to be ri-god****-diculous...
agreed. Our community has to become more accepting of the ****

Advertisement
1674750077011.png

Advertisement
No clue. Nike $$$ plus track and field.
Without the Nike money I think Mario would win this. Miami is second as of this moment
Ruiz $ and Nike $ likely aren’t that different not because he’s anywhere near as rich but he’s organized and has won 5 star battles with big NIL battles before.

Ruiz $ and Nike $ likely aren’t that different not because he’s anywhere near as rich but he’s organized and has won 5 star battles with big NIL battles before.
This was touched upon this season but the thing that held Oregon’s NIL back a bit is that they are unwilling to play in the grey area. That grey area as I understand it is paying HS kids while they are still in HS. Some states allow it but Oregon in particular has been weary of engaging in it.

Otherwise their NIL is supposed to be top of class which makes sense since a brand like Nike is the most natural of NIL partners there is out there. Now the main point here is that they aren’t held back when it comes to the transfer and are going all out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was touched upon this season but the thing that held Oregon’s NIL back a bit is that they are unwilling to play in the grey area. That grey area as I understand it is paying HS kids while they are still in HS. Some states allow it but Oregon in particular has been weary of engaging in it.

Otherwise their NIL is supposed to be top of class which makes sense since a brand like Nike is the most natural of NIL partners there is out there. Now the main point here is that they aren’t held back when it comes to the transfer and are going all out.
Respectfully, oregon is playing the same game everyone is. I know first had, that they took care of multiple kids and people around them this cycle. It’s all good, it’s big boy CFB, lanning knows. Just look at ole miss kid he pulled

Advertisement
Respectfully, oregon is playing the same game everyone is. I know first had, that they took care of multiple kids and people around them this cycle. It’s all good, it’s big boy CFB, lanning knows. Just look at ole miss kid he pulled

I am little surprised that Maryland isn't in the lead. Under Armour must have taken a bigger financial hit than I thought.

Advertisement
Back