Harbaugh's Michigan demolishing BYU!

Advertisement
How bout we enjoy the 3-0 start and then when a loss happens u can get mad just let the season play out tho

Most of us want badly to enjoy this 3-0 start.

but after watching us squander a 7-0 start into a fsu buttwhipping and a 2-4 finish when we play teams and coaches worth a ****, dont expect us to be happy until 10-0

Harbaugh/Saban/Meyer > Al Golden

we supposed to give you credit for this analysis?

yes obviously three of the best coaches in the game right now are better than golden. Some more earth shattering news, the earth is round.

They also get paid a **** ton more

Advertisement
Who's making excuses? I thought byu was good but apparently they are not as good as I thought. Sh*t happens. Golden beat osu in his first year, does that make him a good coach? **** no...

By Broke's Mensa caliber analysis, the nebraska team we barely beat, that barely lost to this byu team that is very good because they hung with UCLA, miami is on the golden road to a national championship. I guess now we just have to hope we don't meat michigan there.

Advertisement
How bout we enjoy the 3-0 start and then when a loss happens u can get mad just let the season play out tho

I'm having so much fun enjoying last year's 6-7.

Feeling the PRESSURE, Fraulden?

Firing Day is 65 away.

[video=youtube;ZHRHc5HmFHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHRHc5HmFHg[/video]

He is a proven coach in both college and NFL. We don't have the type of dough like the Michigans and Alabamas of the world to hire coaches of his caliber.

Advertisement
Anyone who compares Golden et al to these real professional coaches is like comparing the City of Miami to Belle Glade. Modern cars to whats on the streets of Cuba. Roseanne Barr to Jennifer Lopez. Ricky Martin to Rick Ross. In other words their is no comparison, Golden is a Churches chicken snack pack and they are 2" 32oz bone in Shula's ribeye with all the fixins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back