Harbaugh's Michigan demolishing BYU!

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
Harbaugh's Michigan demolishing BYU!

How would the Golden supporters and apologists explain this?

A first year head coach has his team that was a mess the last few years playing lights out, confident football.

This beat down is way more impressive than any victory that Folden has ever had in his career.

Please explain to me how anyone can still defend this guy?

Saban won in year 2 at Bama after inheriting a mess. Meyer won in year 1 at Taint and then won a BCS title in his second season.

Anyone still excusing this staff is just doing so without any rational arguments.

Advertisement
Who's making excuses? I thought byu was good but apparently they are not as good as I thought. Sh*t happens. Golden beat osu in his first year, does that make him a good coach? **** no...

Who's making excuses? I thought byu was good but apparently they are not as good as I thought. Sh*t happens

It's not that BYU isn't good. It's called having a top notch head coach that demands excellence and doesn't make excuses for why he isn't getting it done.

The top coaches in sports history generally don't make excuses. They just get the job done, period.

Advertisement
So the team that ended Nebraska's home opener streak turns out to be absolutely horrible? Meaning Nebraska is even more horrible. Meaning we blew a 23 point lead to an absolutely god awful team.

But yes, lets celebrate our 3-0 start.

Harbaugh is a much better coach than Golden. But also, Hoke recruited at an elite level and left the cupboard pretty full. Very different than what Golden inherited. Golden's second year after we had the rash of players leave early was one of the weakest, least talented teams we've ever had. Why he struggles to win now is beyond me.

And those coaches' assistants make almost more than AG. We are cheap, we have always been cheap. You get what you pay for, just like everything else that has changed since we have been relevant, you need money, money for coaches, money for stadiums, lots of money for recruiting. And the University has been trying to just recreate 1998 and bring in someone to build it up. But what we need is a + X's and O's coach. That is what we have been missing. Clappy was a good offensive coach but could not run it the way it needed to be run, RS was just plain old in over his head. Now we have AG who runs a fairly good program, but sucks at the gamely routine. Which, is hurting him in recruiting. I think it is funny that everyone on here is clamoring for Butch, when these dudes flew a plane to get him fired while he was here....lol

Advertisement
So the team that ended Nebraska's home opener streak turns out to be absolutely horrible? Meaning Nebraska is even more horrible. Meaning we blew a 23 point lead to an absolutely god awful team.

BYU is on Nebraska's level, as well as Boise St. and UCLA who I wouldn't write off as horrible teams. This speaks a little more to Michigan. They might be a force to reckon with this year in the BTN.

There are very few great Coaches in cfb. You either need to get lucky and get one on their way up, or PAY up big time....

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2297046 said:

BYU is on Nebraska's level, as well as Boise St. and UCLA who I wouldn't write off as horrible teams. This speaks a little more to Michigan. They might be a force to reckon with this year in the BTN.

Michigan lost to unranked Utah to start the season. This speaks to the fact that people were celebrating a near epic meltdown to Nebraska as if this is 1995 Nebraska we just beat.

Advertisement
Who's making excuses? I thought byu was good but apparently they are not as good as I thought. Sh*t happens. Golden beat osu in his first year, does that make him a good coach? **** no...

thefact that you even thought byu was good destroys all credibility

Didn't know Beating BYU was an Accomplishment

First of all, BYU would put a serious beating on us.

Also, they're not "beating" them, they are curb stomping them.

My point is that Al, in his 5th year, still can't even beat a mediocre NU team impressively at home that lost to BYU.

It's as simple as this, get a great coaching staff and we will dominate college football again.

Unfortunately, to our BOT and admin, this is some sort of complex puzzle or rocket science formula. Sad when all of us "simpletons" can see the simplicity of solving our conundrum but the supposedly genius intellectuals can't. SMDH.

Didn't know Beating BYU was an Accomplishment

First of all, BYU would put a serious beating on us.

Also, they're not "beating" them, they are curb stomping them.

My point is that Al, in his 5th year, still can't even beat a mediocre NU team impressively at home that lost to BYU.

It's as simple as this, get a great coaching staff and we will dominate college football again.

Unfortunately, to our BOT and admin, this is some sort of complex puzzle or rocket science formula. Sad when all of us "simpletons" can see the simplicity of solving our conundrum but the supposedly genius intellectuals can't. SMDH.

Lol some of Miami fans might be worse than golden, pathetic. Byu would put a serious beating on Miami? Give me a f_cking break....

Advertisement
Back