Coaching Harbaugh to Raiders rumor

Advertisement
He's 61-23 overall, & 42-17 in Big Ten, I'd say He's exceeded expectations with what He's had to work with, that entire State is a talent wasteland.
Harbaugh is 43-17 in conference play at Michigan with one conference title. Kirby Smart is 41-12* in conference play at uga with one conference title. He gets shít on for his record vs *osu, but *osu is 57-5 in big10 play with 3 CFP appearances since Harbaugh arrived at Michigan. Prior to his arrival, Michigan had four 10 win seasons in 15 years. He's had four 10 win seasons in half that time.

Not sure why he’d leave Michigan for that dumpster fire
His legacy is cemented after beating OSU. That's the equivalent of winning the CFB championship for Michigan's. He left Michigan in a much better situation than he found it.

Another thing is he's an NFL coach. He's had success at the NFL level before, so it's not like an Urban situation. It makes too much sense. His players loved him at SF49ers. It was a management issue, not coaching.

If Raiders give him autonomy over the franchise he's gone. There's nothing Michigan can do to keep him in my opinion.

Advertisement
I doubt this story for a few reasons but if it is remotely true then I bet Stephen Ross is kinda regretting the Dolphins resurgence this season and his now inability to fire Brian Flores.

Advertisement
They’re forced him to take a big paycut last year. Slap in the face

I can see him leaving. I certainly would after the disrespect
Disrespect?!?! The man has severely underachieved every year prior to this year, has failed to beat his rivals prior to this year, etc. He is lucky they kept him on board.

Harbaugh to Raiders rumor​

Red Morgan Freeman.gif

Advertisement
Back