Happy Moment as a Dad

Kirijax

Senior
Had to post this but yesterday I was at my daughter's school's sports festival (right during the Duke game lol) and I was taking a picture of my son (3 yrs old). I just told him to stand there and without me saying anything he threw up The U! He said, Like this right?!" Very happy moment as a dad. Just had to share.

10620509_1481182428801736_3764907915295833139_n.jpg

Advertisement
I am adopting two kids from Ethopia and can't wait til my son throws up the U
In a new country

Can your son coach or play DT?

All jokes aside, very cool.

On the real tho...can he coach or play DT?

Advertisement

Seeing the way he crashes into everything, it just might be possible. At the moment, he is a stoppable force who thinks he is unstoppable.

Tell him to lock those fingers up. Teach him right!

/I kid that's pretty awesome

Advertisement
My son, TheFranchise, threw up the U when he was 2 years old. IJS

Funny, I was going to spin a yarn about the first time you threw up the U. You were eating Alphabets cereal and crying about something. As a young father, I understandably got frustrated that I had an effeminate son, so I wheel kicked you square in the liver.

I'll be damned if this little sissy didn't puke up a U. Only letter that came out. After the medics stopped the blood and bile spewing from your mouth, we've almost forged a special father/son bond.

P.S. bad form on the U in OP's post. Negged.

The first time I ate mutton was many years ago in New Zealand. It didn't sit well with me and it was the first time I threw up the ewe.

I'm not even joking.

Advertisement

Seeing the way he crashes into everything, it just might be possible. At the moment, he is a stoppable force who thinks he is unstoppable.

I feel you on that, my 5ft tall 90lbs 5 year old ( he will be 6 soon) son plays soccer the same way ( by chasing down then crashing into opponents with the ball, rather than going after the ball), its a good thing they don't have yellow cards in U7 soccer, lol.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I am adopting two kids from Ethopia and can't wait til my son throws up the U
In a new country

Respect. Just curious why go overseas to adopt when there are so many Murican yoots who need good homes? Again, no diss and much respect, just curiosity.

Advertisement
We go over the alphabet with my son, and whenever we get to 'U' he says "UUUUUUUU". Sometimes he throws it up.

Advertisement
Back