Happy MLK Day

Advertisement
A beautiful man, inside and out.

818B3AB2-5871-45E2-8EB7-3CE07CEE324B.jpeg

This is the real MLK, not the couple exerts of the man that the mass media portrays.

One of the most intelligent, moral, brave and sincere Americans ever.

MLK Day is no joke, he was killed (assassinated by government agencies) fighting for us. His mother and brother were later killed as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'
— "Conquering Self-Centeredness" sermon, 1957

The time is always right to do what's right.
— Address to Cornell College, 1962

I submit to you that if a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live.
We must meet hate with love. We must meet physical force with soul force.

— "Give Us the Ballot" address, 1957

Advertisement
MLK Day is every day

Among many other important days that get their 24 hours of memes and inspirational quotes these days only to be tossed aside tomorrow for National Spice Chai Latte Day

End rant…

Only if he'd listen to Malcom tho...
"And in the racial climate of this country today, it is anybody’s guess which of the ‘extremes’ in approach to the black man’s problems might personally meet a fatal catastrophe first - ‘non-violent’ Dr. King, or so called ‘violent’ me."

Advertisement
I forget to put my **** garbage out and them bytches came anyway.
THIS AIN’T NO REAL HOLIDAY IF THE FKN GABBAGE MANE STILL COMIN!”
FVCK MLK! Yeah I said it - *****’em.

Advertisement
I agree with most stuff posted here about MLK Jr except one thing. He is not worthy AT ALL of being called a moral person as Harriet Tubman Cane pointed out above. In fact if you do your due diligence and research MLK Jr was quite the ladies man was very much like JFK BUT MAYBE WORSE. Most people don't know this but he was certainly a MASSIVE Gigolo and ladies man. I will give him all the credit in the world for what he accomplished but he was NOT A MORAL MAN AT ALL!

Advertisement
Back