Happy Birthday Al Golden!!!!

Stylie

All ACC
Trust the process!!!!
Elon Musk Weed GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Al could’ve done something here if he’d just admitted his defenses sucked *** and were hopeless.

Really? That's why the best he's been able to achieve is an NFL position coach for years now?

The dude ran the program like a high school team.

Advertisement
Man, don't know if it's age, but I've let it go.

There's two things I actually appreciate about the guy.

He valued his friendship with his best man and friend over his career. I don't even know that I would do that and doubt many would.

He also cared about the players on a personal level more than most coaches.

Neither were really to our benefit and truly to our detriment with his best friend, but whatever.

Happy Birthday to the guy. He was simply in over his head.

Advertisement
Really? That's why the best he's been able to achieve is an NFL position coach for years now?

The dude ran the program like a high school team.
Bruh..think about what you just said..he’s a Coach in the League. He was dealt a bad hand here..now I’m not saying even with the sanctions he was the answer but that’s just something we’ll never know

If I was him I would’ve quit when those sanctions came up. UM dealt him a bad hand. I think we could agree to that

Eh. It's his word against The University's. I'm not just going to believe on the surface he didn't know because he said so. Doesn't change the fact that he stuck with the stupidest defense I've ever seen, couldn't manage a game day and has done exactly d!ck **** since.

His teams had talent and he squandered it.

The biggest accomplishment in his entire career is being moderately successful at Temple.

Advertisement
Back