Happy 50th Dwayne!

Advertisement
Get Dwayne Johnson GIF

Advertisement
Y'all can have woke-*** Dwyane.

Great success story, but should've kept neutral on politics.

Was a powerful enough dude, didn't need to sell his soul in 2020.

Advertisement
Rock's one of the nicest people you can possibly meet....
Didn't pay close attention, but didn't see him post anything when Mario was hired. I would think they practiced against one another, OL vs DL, since their Canes timelines overlap. He is very public about his Cane love. Seemed odd. Not even a shout out.

For all I know, they may have one another on speed dial, chat often, and behind the scenes Rock is financially committed to the program.

NIL too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Didn't pay close attention, but didn't see him post anything when Mario was hired. I would think they practiced against one another, OL vs DL, since their Canes timelines overlap. He is very public about his Cane love. Seemed odd. Not even a shout out.

For all I know, they may have one another on speed dial, chat often, and behind the scenes Rock is financially committed to the program.

NIL too.
They only played together 1yr....1992, when Mario was a starter....and Rock was a Frosh....

Y'all can have woke-*** Dwyane.

Great success story, but should've kept neutral on politics.

Was a powerful enough dude, didn't need to sell his soul in 2020.
Imagined being consumed by politics that you believe this is rational behavior. I can tell what side of the spectrum you are in and it’s usually the angry one.

Advertisement
They only played together 1yr....1992, when Mario was a starter....and Rock was a Frosh....
Duane & Mario are good friends. He's just monetized most things on social media. He's making a million a post now. I can't knock that. I asked him to do a round of posts for me for one of my newer ventures we discussed & the number he told me (as **** good friends) made me take a deep breath... He's bust his *** to get where he's at. I never understood how our fanbase wouldn't always have all of our backs but taking a stance shows people think all we are is stupid athletes

Duane & Mario are good friends. He's just monetized most things on social media. He's making a million a post now. I can't knock that. I asked him to do a round of posts for me for one of my newer ventures we discussed & the number he told me (as **** good friends) made me take a deep breath... He's bust his *** to get where he's at. I never understood how our fanbase wouldn't always have all of our backs but taking a stance shows people think all we are is stupid athletes
D.....I met him in 2010...Couldn't have been any nicer....talked for awhile.

They only think you’re stupid when it doesn’t reflect their agenda and anger. “Shut up and dribble.” We have many fans who feel this way just here and they know who they are.

I thought Rock was a freshman in 90. I know he was involved in the brawl st San Diego State...chased the Aztec mascot into the stands.

I was at the game too. Fun, but not fun. Way too close. Thanks Dennis...

Advertisement
Back