• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Happy 50th Dwayne!

Atom Atlas

Faster than Mach Chicken!!!!
Get Dwayne Johnson GIF

TemplarCane

On The Clock
Premium
Rock's one of the nicest people you can possibly meet....
Didn't pay close attention, but didn't see him post anything when Mario was hired. I would think they practiced against one another, OL vs DL, since their Canes timelines overlap. He is very public about his Cane love. Seemed odd. Not even a shout out.

For all I know, they may have one another on speed dial, chat often, and behind the scenes Rock is financially committed to the program.

NIL too.

Last edited:

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
Didn't pay close attention, but didn't see him post anything when Mario was hired. I would think they practiced against one another, OL vs DL, since their Canes timelines overlap. He is very public about his Cane love. Seemed odd. Not even a shout out.

For all I know, they may have one another on speed dial, chat often, and behind the scenes Rock is financially committed to the program.

NIL too.
They only played together 1yr....1992, when Mario was a starter....and Rock was a Frosh....

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
Y'all can have woke-ass Dwyane.

Great success story, but should've kept neutral on politics.

Was a powerful enough dude, didn't need to sell his soul in 2020.
Imagined being consumed by politics that you believe this is rational behavior. I can tell what side of the spectrum you are in and it’s usually the angry one.

Brooklyndee

We fuckin or wut
Premium
They only played together 1yr....1992, when Mario was a starter....and Rock was a Frosh....
Duane & Mario are good friends. He's just monetized most things on social media. He's making a million a post now. I can't knock that. I asked him to do a round of posts for me for one of my newer ventures we discussed & the number he told me (as damn good friends) made me take a deep breath... He's bust his ass to get where he's at. I never understood how our fanbase wouldn't always have all of our backs but taking a stance shows people think all we are is stupid athletes

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
Duane & Mario are good friends. He's just monetized most things on social media. He's making a million a post now. I can't knock that. I asked him to do a round of posts for me for one of my newer ventures we discussed & the number he told me (as damn good friends) made me take a deep breath... He's bust his ass to get where he's at. I never understood how our fanbase wouldn't always have all of our backs but taking a stance shows people think all we are is stupid athletes
D.....I met him in 2010...Couldn't have been any nicer....talked for awhile.

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
They only think you’re stupid when it doesn’t reflect their agenda and anger. “Shut up and dribble.” We have many fans who feel this way just here and they know who they are.

TemplarCane

On The Clock
Premium
I thought Rock was a freshman in 90. I know he was involved in the brawl st San Diego State...chased the Aztec mascot into the stands.

I was at the game too. Fun, but not fun. Way too close. Thanks Dennis...