Happy 4th of July

Advertisement
Gf1uezW.jpg

May G-d bless all if you, your families, your freedoms, our Miami Hurricanes and the greatest country in the history of the world. We must all remember, together as one, we can still grow. There’s enough for EVERYONE willing to work for the Americam dream. 🇺🇸

Advertisement
Even with its faults, there is no greater country in the world. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July celebrating with friends and family. May God Bless the USA
Agree my friend. As a veteran I’ve seen places that you would still think are in the Middle Ages. While we’re not perfect here, we are one of the few countries that’s always striving to be perfect. We’re the greatest country in the world which why millions of people from all over the world are trying to come here every year for the American dream and we we can over come any obstacle if we put our mind to it. I love all my fellow Americans and all my fellow canes. Happy 4th of July gents and god bless America as we continue to strive to be the perfect nation for all, under god, Indivisible with liberty and justice for all. 👍🇺🇸❤️

Happy Fourth Of July.

To our Army, our Navy, our Air Force, our Marines, and our Coast Guard.

May the Wings of our Freedom never lose a feather.

We are an imperfect union founded and sustained by imperfect people--and still without a doubt one of the most accomplished and sought after societies in history--arguably ever. May we continue to address our flaws in meaningful ways to make a brighter day for generations ahead.

Go Canes.

Last edited:
Happy Fourth Of July.

To our Army, our Navy, our Air Force, our Marines, and our Coast Guard.

May the Wings of our Freedom never lose a feather.

We are an imperfect union founded and sustained by imperfect people--and still without a doubt one of the most accomplished and sought after societies in history--arguably ever. May we continue to address our flaws in meaningful ways to make a brighter day for generations ahead.

Go Canes.
Just like @NicKane said, we keep striving for perfection.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I HATE the 4th of July. Not what it stands for but because of fireworks!! Not good for PTSD

I know it's not possible to drown em out all day especially with probable familial obligations but a good buddy of mine that was army in Iraq, games on the 4th. A few of us usually play like a mmorpg, keeps the mind entertained and with noise canceling headphones he said its miles better. This year its overwatch.

While the storm clouds gather
Far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance
To a land that’s free.
Let us all be grateful
For a land so fair,
As we raise our voices.
In a solemn prayer.
God bless America,
Land that I love,
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with a light from above;