Happy 4th of July

Never forgiven France for that. Then we both bail them out in WW2... mad and they want to claim Canada 🙄
Woah woah now, we all know who really bailed them out. The Japanese. If Tojo doesn’t attack everybody’s favorite pacific island then we would’ve watched from the other side of the ocean.

92ADB145-BD02-4168-A911-30F73FE272CC.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
The USA is the Land of the Free because of the many, many sacrifices of the courageous and valiant Brave!! May God continue to bless the greatest country on Planet Earth! USA! USA! USA!

I was watching History channel as often as I could the past few days and ended up practically in tears with what 18-20 year old MEN did for this country ended up saying OMG watery eyed.

Then topped it off with Saving Private Ryan.

Every emotional weekend I needed to see EVERYONE needs to see these documentaries.

THANK GOD FOR THE 🇺🇸 USA

I was watching History channel as often as I could the past few days and ended up practically in tears with what 18-20 year old MEN did for this country ended up saying OMG watery eyed.

Then topped it off with Saving Private Ryan.

Every emotional weekend I needed to see EVERYONE needs to see these documentaries.

THANK GOD FOR THE 🇺🇸 USA
I recommend "Ike: Countdown to D-Day".

Stylized of course, but excellent peek behind the curtain into all the effort and drama that went into making OPERATION Overlord possible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back