Hangover Help!!

Forgot two bumps before dismissal . So you make sure the kids go home safely....

If you do a third bump at dismissal in my book the only fair thing to do is to drive one of the school buses yourself to be absolutely certain everyone gets home safe and sound. Stay hydrated though with a fresh 3pm Everclear and tonic.

Advertisement
Pediolite really works?? I keep hearing that

Yes. I get insane hangovers and every since I started drinking it at night/when I wake up (along with some Excedrin) I don’t get hangover anymore

Advertisement
My pre drinking routine.

1 water bottle on pillow. MUST BE CONSUMED BEFORE BED.

2 water bottles on night stand.

1 red baron french bread pizza for after drinking snack.

2 ibuprofen and 2 aspirin on night stand. Preferably consumed on early AM pee trip.

Upon arrival home you must make a decision on whether to eat pizza and go to bed or preminently vomit to get rid of the poison. MUST drink water after vomit.

LOLOLOL yea cuz if you’re a teacher that means you have zero fun and can’t go to work with a hangover lmao gtfoh clown.
Party on Friday and Saturday night like a responsible adult you goof. Lead by example you num-nuts. If you're gonna decide to be a teacher, at least be a responsible one *******... Or as your students call you... Mr. ******* :eagerness:

Are you just going to follow a burner account around to neg? Take the L & move along sweetie
images

Stop crying. If you can't hang with the big dogs....

Advertisement
So Ima a teacher and I’m going out to celebrate tonight for a friend. I CANNOT have a hangover tomorrow. Stomach head nada! Gonna be done drinking around 9 PM but plan to drink drink drink drink until then lol. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?! Any pills or supplements? Anything??

How about you don't drink.

Not the answer you want to hear, but effective.

The alternative is to have your nuts drop, drink like a man, and toughen up for the next morning.

We have all been there.

Advertisement
So Ima a teacher and I’m going out to celebrate tonight for a friend. I CANNOT have a hangover tomorrow. Stomach head nada! Gonna be done drinking around 9 PM but plan to drink drink drink drink until then lol. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?! Any pills or supplements? Anything??
Two bottles of gatorade and two aleve

Advertisement
"Lie" to them..?

If you're that worried about a hangover; Buy a bag of bombay. Just make sure to buy a bunch of junk food and sugary drinks.. If the Mary Jane is of the few hits and quit quality - Just smoke the whole bag and you'll get so full [Maybe?] you'll be satisfied with just a "Smoke and Munch-Munch, Night."

The worst that may happen is you get caught high at any store that sells cheap junk food, spending all the money you think is reasonable on munchies.

Advertisement
Back