Hangover Help!!

Drink a glass of water after every drink. Don't get dehydrated and your hangover will be next to nothing.

Advertisement
here's MY theory, don't drink if can't handle it. Plain and simple. Next
That really has nothing to do with a hang over or not. No matter how seasoned of a drinker you are you will have a hangover if you drink too much. Now what is too much ranges on many factors . Now the don't drink if you can't handle it in terms of it becoming a problem is 100% correct and on point . But that doesn't really have any bearing on this discussion.

Advertisement
At 9:00 PM switch to water. Lots and lots and lots of water. Right before you go to bed take two or three aspirin with FOOD. In the morning make sure to eat a large breakfast filled with protein and some anti-oxidants.

Change "water" to "Gatorade", and also take some sort of antacid.

But otherwise, I agree.

I used to go to bed after a night of drinking and often had a bad hangover, then i discovered if I flipped my schedule, the hangovers never happened. So I started drinking around 7:30 and quit around 4, went to my evening classes still buzzed, then ate dinner and drank plenty of liquids. Boom no hangover. Day drinking is the ticket.

Advertisement
That really has nothing to do with a hang over or not. No matter how seasoned of a drinker you are you will have a hangover if you drink too much. Now what is too much ranges on many factors . Now the don't drink if you can't handle it in terms of it becoming a problem is 100% correct and on point . But that doesn't really have any bearing on this discussion.
Ok, I didn't realise that i was in this discussion. Next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I assume since you'll be done by 9, you'll be in bed fairly early. Drink a bunch of water and maybe take a few aspirin right before bed. you're getting a full night's sleep, the hangover can't be that bad. Now if you were drinking until 3 and then trying to wake up at 6 am, it would be a whole different story.

Sure it does. If dude knows he has a big day with an early start, then don't drink unless you know you can "handle it"; i.e. you'll be able to go have a couple ****tails with a buddy and shut it down and not get lit and fvck your morning up. If you're not someone who has the maturity to handle drinking like that (which based off a single post I am 100% confident OP does not) then choose not to at all, just like hydro said. I can't imagine OP is even out of his teens to make a post that says I have this super important day professionally tomorrow, but I am going to "drink, drink, drink, drink" tonight, now how do I make sure I don't have a hangover? W.T.F!

Last edited:
So Ima a teacher and I’m going out to celebrate tonight for a friend. I CANNOT have a hangover tomorrow. Stomach head nada! Gonna be done drinking around 9 PM but plan to drink drink drink drink until then lol. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?! Any pills or supplements? Anything??
Because alcohol is a diuretic, you lose a lot of vitamins and nutrients during a night on the town. The most important of which are vitamins B and C. Those people that use a vitamin B complex — a pill that includes B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), folic acid, B6 and B12, among others — to combat hangovers swear by their effectiveness. The most heralded is B12 (also called cobalamin), which performs a key role in the functioning of the brain and nervous system. Another option is to take an effervescent vitamin supplement that packs a hangover-fighting punch. Emergen-C is popular in the U.S. and Berocca is a hit internationally. While there isn't much science proving the effectiveness of this method, the extra vitamins shouldn't do you any harm. Fans of this method suggest taking one vitamin complex before drinking and one the next morning with some food.

Advertisement
Back