NFL Hamlin awake

No, that's as far from accurate as possible. He's alive because of the efforts of responders. There was an NHL player who had the same thing happen 20+ years ago. He's still alive also.
just ban him, like, theres no point in this whatsoever

Advertisement
No, that's as far from accurate as possible. He's alive because of the efforts of responders. There was an NHL player who had the same thing happen 20+ years ago. He's still alive also.
Didn't his heart restart immediately on its own... And he literally got up and skated away? I don't think he had to be resuscitated, let alone twice.

Didn't his heart restart immediately on its own... And he literally got up and skated away? I don't think he had to be resuscitated, let alone twice.
He also was on his feet in a few days. It literally messes up your heartbeat. It's far and away the most likely scenario. The point is that it happens. That's why my daughter driving go karts had to wear a chest protector. It's a real thing that happened long before there was a covid vaccine. The fact that its intensity varies between a hockey puck strike and a 200 pound man slamming into you is irrelevant.

He also was on his feet in a few days. It literally messes up your heartbeat. It's far and away the most likely scenario. The point is that it happens. That's why my daughter driving go karts had to wear a chest protector. It's a real thing that happened long before there was a covid vaccine. The fact that its intensity varies between a hockey puck strike and a 200 pound man slamming into you is irrelevant.
Not to mention that heart attacks are vastly different.

I've had the unfortunate "honor" of witnessing some live in soccer. I've seen Christian Eriksen collapse on the field, needing CPR and he plays now. I've seen Fabrice Muamba collapse and he had to retire almost immediately. I've seen Antonio Puerta walk off after one and dying three days later.

They are all different and treatment is differently successful. There is zero evidence to point out that Hamlin suffered a vaccine-related heart issue, so can we please stop this now? There's someone in here thinking this is funny by trolling and @ me. Its getting to the point where this is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Pure conjecture. Commotio cordis is extremely rare, and even rarer for someone Hamlin's age, and completely nonexistent in professional/collegiate football. It seems hockey pucks / baseballs and other small objects applying a concentrated, acute blow are the prerequisites, to which padding/protection alleviates the risk - as would shoulder pads. I'd have to believe a congenital/undiagnosed heart issue would be a higher statistical probability, but that's just conjecture as well.

Last edited:
Not to mention that heart attacks are vastly different.

I've had the unfortunate "honor" of witnessing some live in soccer. I've seen Christian Eriksen collapse on the field, needing CPR and he plays now. I've seen Fabrice Muamba collapse and he had to retire almost immediately. I've seen Antonio Puerta walk off after one and dying three days later.

They are all different and treatment is differently successful. There is zero evidence to point out that Hamlin suffered a vaccine-related heart issue, so can we please stop this now? There's someone in here thinking this is funny by trolling and @ me. Its getting to the point where this is ridiculous.
I've read statements from heart doctors saying flatlining a second time would make commotio cordis less likely.

Either ways its good news he's being discharged. I wonder if the family will provide insight into the results of the tests/evaluations.

Last edited:
I've read statements from heart doctors saying flatlining a second time would make commotio cordis less unlikely.

Either ways its good news he's being discharged. I wonder if the family will provide insight into the results of the tests/evaluations.
I'm always curious as to what the issue could be. I've had a friend and classmate pass away at 16 due to heart failure in an amusement park.

In this instance tho, I'm glad that the man is alive and well.

Why is this still an argument? Nobody knows. I haven’t heard his doctors say it’s commotio cordis. I actually haven’t heard them say anything other than cardiac arrest. Did I miss the actual diagnosis, or one of them come out and definitively say what caused it?

Advertisement
Why is this still an argument? Nobody knows. I haven’t heard his doctors say it’s commotio cordis. I actually haven’t heard them say anything other than cardiac arrest. Did I miss the actual diagnosis, or one of them come out and definitively say what caused it?
Nope. He's been released but the cause hasn't.

Advertisement
Latest (Jan 20th) on Damar:

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Remarkable as Damar Hamlin’s recovery has been, the Buffalo Bills safety still faces a lengthy rehabilitation some three weeks after going into cardiac arrest and needing to be resuscitated on the field.

“Damar still requires oxygen and is having his heart monitored regularly to ensure there are no setbacks or after effects,” Jordon Rooney said. “Though he is able to visit the team’s facility, Damar is not in position to travel often, and requires additional rest to help his body heal.”

Latest (Jan 20th) on Damar:

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Remarkable as Damar Hamlin’s recovery has been, the Buffalo Bills safety still faces a lengthy rehabilitation some three weeks after going into cardiac arrest and needing to be resuscitated on the field.

“Damar still requires oxygen and is having his heart monitored regularly to ensure there are no setbacks or after effects,” Jordon Rooney said. “Though he is able to visit the team’s facility, Damar is not in position to travel often, and requires additional rest to help his body heal.”
Well, the spike proteopathy has pretty much trashed his heart it seems. Myocarditis and likely headed into Congestive Heart Failure in the next few years.

Criminal what they've done to this young man.

Advertisement
Well, the spike proteopathy has pretty much trashed his heart it seems. Myocarditis and likely headed into Congestive Heart Failure in the next few years.

Criminal what they've done to this young man.
Well ... guess that means no more football.

Who exactly did specifically what to Mr. Hamlin? I take it you think other treatment options were available?

Last edited:
1676468184015.png

Well ... guess that means no more football.

Who exactly did specifically what to Mr. Hamlin? I take it you think other treatment options were available?
My thought was pointing toward mandatory vaccinations causing the Spike Proteopathy. This is what causes the pericarditis/myocarditis issue. It also causes massive problems for women in the realm of autoimmune disorders which...*checks notes*....yep, they are going higher and higher by the day. Y-Y increases are in the +20% range depending on who you read and their study designs (RWE vs Obs).

View attachment 230150

He's been paid off to stay quiet and the doctors are arguing what caused it. Some are nothing more than sales staff for Pfizer, the others are seeing the RWE and are questioning the spike proteins role in his almost near death.

Advertisement
Back