NFL Hamlin awake

Advertisement
Advertisement
Incredible. I was afraid of him losing brain function.

I have no feelings for sunday's game. Its not fair for the Bills to play Sunday imo.

I hope we continue to hear these positive news about Hamlin.

Advertisement
That's just remarkable to me.

This is 100%, at least the way I look at it, two separate things, first, the quick, and appropriate treatment he got on the field. Nobody standing around, scratching their heads, they went right to the AED, which he needed within a couple of minutes or it would’ve been a completely different story. The other thing, though, is the incredible shape he is in. That always helps. Thank God

Breh, this is the kind of stuff that makes your day.

The God of Death came for Damar Hamlin and he said NOT TODAY.

He got too much to do here on Planet Earth.

This is how you know Damar Hamlin is a real one.

lmfao. man wakes up and asks "did we win?" thats awesome.

If the doctors really responded that way… that’s even better

The rest of life is just the cherry on top… cherish it and your family brother!

Advertisement
This is 100%, at least the way I look at it, two separate things, first, the quick, and appropriate treatment he got on the field. Nobody standing around, scratching their heads, they went right to the AED, which he needed within a couple of minutes or it would’ve been a completely different story. The other thing, though, is the incredible shape he is in. That always helps. Thank God
^The part in bold. Definitely.

Often times, traumatic events bring people together from all walks of life. It inspires those, including myself, to take pause and be thankful for our many blessings.

I’m happy to hear Demar is doing much better. Long way to go but today’s news is very encouraging. My 16 year old grandson is a Bills fan and is happy and relieved to hear the great news about Demar.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back