NFL Hamlin awake

Advertisement
He's been paid off to stay quiet and the doctors are arguing what caused it. Some are nothing more than sales staff for Pfizer, the others are seeing the RWE and are questioning the spike proteins role in his almost near death.
Only two options that make sense to my smooth-brain, PED's or that which cannot be named.

Else why can't he openly speak about commotio cordis?

A crazy amount of young athletes are dropping dead suddenly , it seems daily. All are cardiac arrest
Statistically, there is no greater amount of young athletes dying from cardiac arrest now compared to the past.

It actually has been a frighteningly common issue. Real Sports did a segment about it years ago. It's very sad. Most of the deaths stem from undiagnosed issues. Usually these issues come up later in life but if not found in time it could be deadly to younger athletes.

Advertisement
A crazy amount of young athletes are dropping dead suddenly , it seems daily. All are cardiac arrest
i do not know that this is the case (i have not seen data that supports it), but if it were, do you have a hypothesis as to why there would be an increase?

i do not know that this is the case (i have not seen data that supports it), but if it were, do you have a hypothesis as to why there would be an increase?
MSM is not going to give you those statistics. They're out there though...

When's the last time you saw an NFL player go into cardiac arrest on the field?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back