Hahahaha FU FSUck

Sad Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Advertisement
I agree, but Miami currently plays in that conference and will be impacted by this.

It’s not end of the world, but the committee has clearly said they don’t respect the ACC.

They valued Texas beating Oklahoma state over Florida state beating Louisville
No the committee does not think a Travis-less FSU is Top 4. Nothing more complicated than that.

Advertisement
Nah man, I can not condone and pile jump on FSU.

That **** ain't right.

Undefeated ACC team should never get left out of the CFP for 1-loss teams anywhere in the nation. **** that. This is bigger than our rivalry.

And if you want to know why, its because they'd do the same ******* thing to us if we were undefeated in this same position. **** right off.

Might’ve depended when he got hurt, and if Washington had beaten number six Oregon anyway. Louisville had lost the week before to Kentucky and ranked out of the top 10.
Gametime optics and strength of schedule ultimately was considered in the playoffs... what-ifs don't count. The ACC is and has been the bottom of the P5 totem pole, so we deservedly are paying the price. Whether we hate them or not, we need strong FSU's and Clemson's to keep our conference respectable.
Also, the four-team playoff just proved itself to be defective... maybe next year controversy will be eliminated... maybe.

Advertisement
Gametime optics and strength of schedule ultimately was considered in the playoffs... what-ifs don't count. The ACC is and has been the bottom of the P5 totem pole, so we deservedly are paying the price. Whether we hate them or not, we need strong FSU's and Clemson's to keep our conference respectable.
Also, the four-team playoff just proved itself to be defective... maybe next year controversy will be eliminated... maybe.

Biggest problem with the ACC is teams losing to sht OOC teams like Bowling Green and Cincinnati who then proceed to "upset" fellow ACC teams with higher expectations. It happens every year. This and the amateur, if not corrupt, GameDay officiating.

Use it as another count in our lawsuit against the ACC. Not only does the league suck, the officiating suck, but the rest of the country knows it sucks and is not a P5 conference
Win win for us. Last year before it goes to 12 too. So nobody will care in a couple weeks. And may help get us out the ACC quicker. Best result of FSU going undefeated.

I agree, but Miami currently plays in that conference and will be impacted by this.

It’s not end of the world, but the committee has clearly said they don’t respect the ACC.

They valued Texas beating Oklahoma state over Florida state beating Louisville
They factored in that they do not have a QB and can’t move the ball without Jordan Travis. We all know the ACC is a crap conference, but I think this is more a knock at the team than the conference. The four best conference champs made it in. One had to be left out and I think they got it right.

Advertisement
Nah man, I can not condone and pile jump on FSU.

That **** ain't right.

Undefeated ACC team should never get left out of the CFP for 1-loss teams anywhere in the nation. **** that. This is bigger than our rivalry.

And if you want to know why, its because they'd do the same ******* thing to us if we were undefeated in this same position. **** right off.
Will cross that bridge when we come to it

Advertisement
All these whiners in here. Do you put in the 4 best teams or the 4 deserving teams?

Alabama beat Georgia

Michigan spanked iowa

Washington beat Oregon again

FSU beat Louisville. One touchdown and a bunch of field goals. 3-0 at the half making the lowest scoring championship game at half.

FSU best win is LSU
Alabama best win is Georgia
Michigan best win is Ohio State
Washington best win Oregon x2

Next year none of this matters, but as much as the ACC needed to be represented, I think they got it right.

Advertisement
Back