Hahahaha FU FSUck

There are exceptional circumstances here. FSU just wasn’t left out. They lost their heisman caliber QB, had an awful schedule, and have looked abysmal offensively since JT went down.
do you think Georgia who has a heisman caliber QB based on betting odds would have been left out if he got hurt?

Or what if Milroe got hurt yesterday against Georgia but Bama still won?

The awful schedule you referenced was 67% ACC teams and two SEC teams.

The committee made the right decision, but people acting like this won’t have a lasting impact on the ACC and thus Miami need to think it through.

Advertisement

Shawshank Redemption Freedom GIF

I’m just hoping that sometime in the NEAR future we are in the position to argue about being left out…..

Advertisement
Good Michigan would have wiped the floor with them fools. I rather have the tears now then watch a beatdown 3 weeks from now

Advertisement
This should be a wake up call to those who were against playoff expansion.

The Nole tears are sweet, but the corruption in college football is the biggest threat to sport.

Serves the ACC right to be left out with the same corruption they tried to use to get their darlings into the playoffs.

**** em all.

Advertisement
There is not an fsu fan on the planet that would be defending Miami in any way if the roles were reversed.

Stop caping for these guys.
Yeah but they’re incapable of logic and reason… **** them and I don’t feel bad for them at all.

Just amazing a group of people cite Michigan’s lack of Harbaugh for four games and slap a label of grit and fortitude on that program, the same group can say listen to Saban say Alabama “earned their way” in over and over (I was told that deservedness is not part of the criteria), that they overcame qb adversity (which resulted in them losing a game) and agree with that but then ignore the team that had personnel adversity, if you will, but managed to not lose?

We’ve all been saying FSU is a done up pig this year and I wouldn’t put them in my top 8 if I was ranking “best teams” but that is precisely why “sporting” is a thing, to measure merit against initial notion.

Advertisement
Better hope they lose bowl or they will claim they see Champs forever.

I can envision plenty of FSU players who skip out on the bowl game due to draft concerns or simply to protest the CFP snub. If this happens and they match up with any team that has a pulse or Georgia (lol) they'll get boat-raced.

Advertisement
Back