Had a chance to watch Demetrius Jackson play basketball

Advertisement
Pete will be ready this time. He looked intoxicated with that shot. He will take NO Xplode with a banana and lots Gatorade this time. Is someone going to film this ??

Dnofrio will have these downhill killers playing pattycake in no time.

I can't wait for our next head coach to get here.

Advertisement
**** I think Pete must've f*cked some of y'all girls.. they really go hard after you Pete... **** son.. you must feel like the Ladies Man.. Puncicane I think you are like Lance.

**** I think Pete must've f*cked some of y'all girls.. they really go hard after you Pete... **** son.. you must feel like the Ladies Man.. Puncicane I think you are like Lance.

Actually, we all pretty much love Pete. Dude puts in serious work, but we enjoy giving him a hard time about all his boys in the community.

Advertisement

Actually, we all pretty much love Pete. Dude puts in serious work, but we enjoy giving him a hard time about all his boys in the community.

Exactly. Peef can't make a puzy ***** anyways.

A friend of mine coached against Mourning and said he was going to struggle big time when he wasn't the tallest player on the court.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back