Guys, I'm feeling nervous about Central Connecticut St.

I'M COMING FOR YOU MANUELA!
View attachment 155370
I TOLD YOU I WAS COMING FOR YOU MANUELA!
1632251304484.png

Advertisement
Once a relationship starts to deteriorate, it takes more than just doing what's expected to repair it. The suspicion is always there, they'll always be looking for the failure. It would take running the table with maybe another close loss to a good team to rebuild.
I want the whole Athletics department blown up. In my book and I believe in many others', the only thing that will save this @ss Clown is getting to the ACCCG and losing a close one. No Coastal Championship and.....

The Untouchables Evolution GIF by Explosive Professional Wrestling

I'm feeling nervous because after we score 60 on this HS team we will have to deal with members of Manny's cult on CIS again. They will come out to tell us how impatient, ungrateful, too demanding, living in the 80's fans who jumped the gun about Manny just because of ONLY 2 losses!

Last edited:
Even though our recent record against community colleges and directional schools isn’t that great, I’m confident in a Canes win this weekend. It’s the following 8 games after that‘s got me worried. I’m not seeing to many wins after CCSU. Smdh.

Advertisement
Where is Raising Cane when we need him w the old school Hot or Nots
That’s when we were good! Circa 2000-2004

Advertisement
Back