Guys, I'm feeling nervous about Central Connecticut St.

Advertisement
We win big and as a result some people that have been missing here this week return in full force to tell us how everything is good.

Advertisement
Central Connecticut State will smell blood in the water from our first two losses, come out playing hard & to the whistle, and the score at the end of the 1st will be an uncomfortable 13-7 Canes.

Then the natural talent gap eases in, we find our mark & it's bombs over Baghdad. Final score 62-7 Miami.
Lmao at us scoring 62....

A lot of people get them confused with Eastern Connecticut State or Western Connecticut State, or sometimes even Southern Connecticut State.
You're right, but no one ever confuses them with Northern Connecticut St. It's a fact.

Advertisement
NO WAY we lose. NO WAY

BUT Manny can find a way to make it more exciting than it needs to be....that's for sure.

Seriously, P5 teams should NOT have these types of games....or High Schools on their schedules

I can already see Manny with his chest puffed out crowing.."WE BACK BABY!!!"

Last edited:
CIS in a nutshell - 3 weeks ago if you thought Alabama was gonna beat us, you're a mope. 3 weeks later, thinking we 're gonna lose to Central Connecticut gets full support.

I seriously love this place.

Advertisement
Manny's daily affirmations...
200w.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back