Guys, I'm feeling nervous about Central Connecticut St.

Advertisement
Guys, I'm feeling nervous about Central Connecticut State
Maybe the single saddest thing ever posted at CanesInSight.

Booker T's high school national champs from 2013 would've housed these guys by 30 at least.

I mean CCSU lost its season opener to Southern Connecticut, which in turn got drilled a week later 54-21 by Stonehill College.
OK, I'm getting nervous, too ... 🤞 🙏 :sanford2:

Last edited:
38-10
We get
200.gif

Advertisement
If we loose..Manny: we have to give them credit. They came out and out played us. Hats off to their coaching staff. We have to do better...blah blah blah

I’m just nervous a win here either big or close it will bring back faith in manny with the boosters and admin.
Everyone knows it’s too far gone now except for the people at the top..fcukin aszholes
Once a relationship starts to deteriorate, it takes more than just doing what's expected to repair it. The suspicion is always there, they'll always be looking for the failure. It would take running the table with maybe another close loss to a good team to rebuild.

Advertisement
Nah, we are going to win this game easily. I don't think it will be a big time blowout, but it wont be a squeaker either. Probably 38-14 or somewhere in that area. Slurper nation will be back after the game and give all the realists (mopes) a hard time, praising Manny for the awesome victory over the mighty Blue Devils.

I'm more nervous about Virginia the next week. Now, that is a sorry *** team, yet they always push us around and usually play us close or actually win when the game is played at UVA. They just make more stupid mistakes than us and find a way to lose. We are basically UVA.

Advertisement
Central Connecticut State will smell blood in the water from our first two losses, come out playing hard & to the whistle, and the score at the end of the 1st will be an uncomfortable 13-7 Canes.

Then the natural talent gap eases in, we find our mark & it's bombs over Baghdad. Final score 62-7 Miami.

Advertisement
I just don't want to see any celebrating or trash talking…

If you are a joke to the entire country, you have no business trash talking, celebrating against the likes of CCSU. Do your job and get off the field.

Yeah, I know…. never happen.

A lot of people get them confused with Eastern Connecticut State or Western Connecticut State, or sometimes even Southern Connecticut State.

That’s actually not far from the truth. I lived in New Haven. It’s right next to West Haven. Which is also right next to East Haven.

Lived there for a couple years and didn’t know where the **** I was half the time

That’s actually not far from the truth. I lived in New Haven. It’s right next to West Haven. Which is also right next to East Haven.

Lived there for a couple years and didn’t know where the **** I was half the time
All 4 of those are actual CT state universities.

Advertisement
Back