Gut feeling on Tim Irvin

OP is BS. This is a recruiting quiet period. Texas can't contact Irvin unless he initiates contact.

Through Twitter and facebook you can contact. There is no real deal period. All the dead period does is stop official visits

Advertisement
Not gonna be a good day for miami recruiting, I would love to be optimistic, but I have seen this show toooooo many times, kids don't buy into Als crap. Coley/Ice
Are the main reasons 4/5 star recruits end up here. But everyone knows this ship is sinking and are not going to jump on and risk there college days!

I think he really wants to be at Miami but is trying to convince himself to go with his brain over his heart.

Advertisement
Irvin's dad thinks Miami...Canes are not confident right now, a lot of people are telling them it's Texas

When does the cali guys commit green is playing today right?

I forgot houston played yesterday anyone get to see him

Advertisement
Is there a chance he commits to Texas today and than we let go of some coaches on defense and he flips back to us or is today his final decision

I figure 1 of 2 things. Irvin commits and we break the site with the best NSFW meltdown we've ever had. We continue to hate Al, and wait for the next miss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't even begin t think what would happen if I were in this kid's shoes and I told my dad "wait til the game to find out".

Advertisement
Back