Gut feeling on Tim Irvin

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
To start... Irvin has not alerted any of the staffs where he is going. He has not told his coaching staff at Westminster or his father where he is going either. So, you could call this a guess.

Last I have heard is that Texas was worried today that Irvin was not returning their calls. Miami is tight-lipped on it, but again Irvin has not told any staff what his decision is. I posted earlier in the week that Irvin's heart is in Miami and when the decision is this close, that is usually the deciding factor. Auburn still believes they have a chance as well.

This has been a weird recruitment and I could be completely wrong, but I see him announcing for Miami tomorrow. Enough people have been asking my thoughts and that's all I have right now.

12:50 P.M. update:

Irvin's dad thinks Miami...Canes are not confident right now, a lot of people are telling them it's Texas...Texas was not confident earlier today either so who knows

Last edited:
Advertisement
Irvin committing to Miami when he supposedly despises this coaching staff would be pretty wild.

I hope for his and everyone else's sake that he gets to ball out here under a new coach for the next 3-4 years, if he chooses UM.

Advertisement
I still have a small feeling that the recruits were told we were letting go of Golden on Monday. Dexter decommits after saying to a site that he was a solid commit to Miami the day before. And Irvin who possible has problems with the staff is now possibly rethinking it. Who knows, one can wish

I still have a small feeling that the recruits were told we were letting go of Golden on Monday. Dexter decommits after saying to a site that he was a solid commit to Miami the day before. And Irvin who possible has problems with the staff is now possibly rethinking it. Who knows, one can wish

So you think that a bunch of 17-18 year old kids were told that Miami is firing Golden and nothing has been leaked about it yet?

You know its all bad when the likelihood of you getting a special talent INCREASES if you fire you whole coaching staff....

What the **** happened to this school

Advertisement

Dexter probably decommited because his friend Jalen Julius talked with the staff recently and they said he would not get an offer, or because another school made a big push for the two of them. Or, and this is what I hope, it was just to send a message to the coaches that he wants Julius to come here, and that if they don't offer, he won't come. That would be bold, but it could be possible, that Dexter just did it to show the coaches he was serious. Lets hope he still does want to go here, and if we offer his buddy they both commit. That would be ideal, and obviously unlikely

Irvin committing to Miami when he supposedly despises this coaching staff would be pretty wild.

I hope for his and everyone else's sake that he gets to ball out here under a new coach for the next 3-4 years, if he chooses UM.

He knows it's one year. Tops.

He knws that Paul Williams will be gone by next week... im pretty sure the staff is knw whats goin on on twitter and everything

Advertisement

one year tops? After this much dissapointment, I actually wouldn't be surprised if we got 7 or 8 wins next year and Golden wasn't fired. I'm not even kidding either.

Exactly Irvin come in and ask to be red shirted thus preserving his future 4 years of playing under a new coach at UM a year from now and still gets to be a cane in the end. That is big picture thinking and love for te home team.

Go Canes

Exactly Irvin come in and ask to be red shirted thus preserving his future 4 years of playing under a new coach at UM a year from now and still gets to be a cane in the end. That is big picture thinking and love for te home team.

Go Canes

Another gem from Paranos.

Advertisement
Seems all too familiar player loves miami the night or day before announcing, looks like he will stay with his heart and stay home. Than announces another school on national tv

He knows the coaching staff won't be here by his sophmore year...

Go Canes

Another gem from Paranos.

smh

Advertisement
Back