Gut feeling on Tim Irvin

Amazing returner , wish him the best . Any school should want him on their program ... he'll rep dade county well herever he's at...hopefully miami.

Advertisement
If his only gripe with miami is the coaching staff.......well, they won't be here for four more years. He has to realize that. Heck, Trob will probably make DC somewhere in the next 4 years.

Hes going with Trob to Auburn thats the twist **** no hes coming here after DEX leaving I feel like its all going down hill from here until Feb 7th

Advertisement
can you tell us anything about al golden getting fired, peter ariz

With all due respect to the Irvin's...this is the only topic that matters right now.

I hate to say it but I almost hope he doesn't select Miami....until we get a commitment from this administration that the incompetent fat **** is getting canned I want zero positive momentum in Golden's favor.

Sucks to have to approach it that way but these are desperate times. It would be pretty telling if the family member of one of the all time poster boy Canes chooses another school.

Doesn't Tim Irvin hate Golden/D'Onofrio/Williams? Isn't that what's been said for months or am I mistaken? I didn't think Williams was the only coach on the staff he despises.

Would Golden getting fired actually help our chances?

Advertisement
not buying it. but i can't help but feel jaquan is in his ear at the All American Game

Advertisement
I absolutely despise the fact that Folden is still here corching this team and have wanted him gone since the Duke & VT massacres in 2013. However, I can't go along with hoping that top players we're recruiting don't pick us. We had the talent to go 11-1 this year and what happened? This clown is always going to have a mediocre record at best, no matter the talent level. I'm hoping for a quick turnaround once we hire Butch, and I'd like to see Tim Irvin be a part of that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
OP is BS. This is a recruiting quiet period. Texas can't contact Irvin unless he initiates contact.

Advertisement
Back