Gurvan Hall's injury?

mbuendia

Freshman
Has the extent of his injury been released anywhere? Wondering if it was acl related or hopefully something less severe.

Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lower back injury from having to support a 48in dong. Heard he's day to day.

Advertisement
Injury happened in spring game. His family is trying to talk him into sitting out his sr. year to be by 100% by December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo any fantastic player who misses an entire year greatly improves our chances. Bagmen are much less interested in investing money their money

Advertisement
Has the extent of his injury been released anywhere? Wondering if it was acl related or hopefully something less severe.

Thanks.

Why do you need to know?

Why do you care so much what another person is curious about? Take it from someone that's torn both his ACLs in the last two years, it's not 100% that your going to ever be fully healthy again. SMH that op just asked a simple questions about one of our better recruit and you have a bunch of smart a**es.

I heard it was LCL

I'm curious if that is the extent of the injury because LCL injuries rarely occur in isolation. It is my understanding that an LCL injury is usually just one part of a bigger injury. Hopefully this is not the case and this is just a LCL sprain which is very likely given his family's advice for him to sit out his senior year. If the injury was serious there would be no need to give that advice as it would be impossible for him to recover in time.

Personally I think Gurvan should listen to his dad here and focus on getting 100% healthy while studying the Miami playbook and being in peak shape mentally and physically for an EE.

Advertisement
Before all the amateur orthopedic surgeons weigh in, common sense would tell you if he has not had to get surgery, then it's probably not a serious as some have guessed.

I heard it was LCL

I'm curious if that is the extent of the injury because LCL injuries rarely occur in isolation. It is my understanding that an LCL injury is usually just one part of a bigger injury. Hopefully this is not the case and this is just a LCL sprain which is very likely given his family's advice for him to sit out his senior year. If the injury was serious there would be no need to give that advice as it would be impossible for him to recover in time.

Personally I think Gurvan should listen to his dad here and focus on getting 100% healthy while studying the Miami playbook and being in peak shape mentally and physically for an EE.

Not to go against Pete but I heard it was a partially torn mcl

I heard it was LCL

Not to go against Pete but I heard it was a partially torn mcl

You could very well be right. Whatever the exact injury is, I was told pretty certainly that it won't affect him long term.

Advertisement
Back