Gurvan Hall's injury?

Can we get on interview from Hall and let him tell us the extent of his injury?? It's always better to hear it out the horse's mouth himself.. When I kid wear's that type of leg brace for an injury, that tells me that the injury is serious.. But I don't know any details, just going off the brace he was wearing!!

Advertisement
Hopefully they were able to get him an MRI. That's the only way to accurately assess the situation.

Can we get on interview from Hall and let him tell us the extent of his injury?? It's always better to hear it out the horse's mouth himself.. When I kid wear's that type of leg brace for an injury, that tells me that the injury is serious.. But I don't know any details, just going off the brace he was wearing!!

If, however, Hall is unable to get an MRI, this is the 2nd best way to diagnose a knee injury.

If, however, Hall is unable to get an MRI, this is the 2nd best way to diagnose a knee injury.

The third best way is to drive by slowly while he's standing there and stare at the knee. Your diagnosis is usually right about 74% of the time using this method.

Advertisement

The third best way is to drive by slowly while he's standing there and stare at the knee. Your diagnosis is usually right about 74% of the time using this method.

Definitely worked when judging if the stadium would be ready or not

Advertisement
Back