Gurvan Hall to CB?

Advertisement
I really would love the coaching staff to try this out. I think he could be like pat petterson at CB for us.

I think Bubba stays with Williams coming in and Tae as well...Hall and couch would be MONEY at cb for us
I have never seen Hall even remotely close to defender on pass i am terrified of this option. Also we still getting T2?

I’ve thought of that. It might help get rid of his hesitation. He does have great athletic ability.

Problem is we don’t have anyone better out there that is ready to play

Hall can 100 percent play CB, I honestly had the most hope for him the be the best DB we had in a while but clearly that has faded away I think this could bring him back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or just sign some corners

Imagine being the only school in south Florida and having to throw ideas out that include moving safeties to corner. Crazy, random, totally impossible thought....maybe just sign a couple of the literally dozen or more legit D1 prospects within a stone’s throw of your school every class. That’d be an interesting method of attack.

Advertisement
Imagine being the only school in south Florida and having to throw ideas out that include moving safeties to corner. Crazy, random, totally impossible thought....maybe just sign a couple of the literally dozen or more legit D1 prospects within a stone’s throw of your school every class. That’d be an interesting method of attack.
It's as simple as communicating and offering guys in Jan - March - the same guys you know you're going to end up offering in December. Take their commitment if they want to commit and still pursue the big guys. We're scared to have to drop one or something.

Gurvan still doesn't even play safety all that well after 3yrs. Keontra or Gil would be much better options if we had to.

This entire conversation is insane that University of Miami has a lack of corner options

Advertisement
Or just sign some corners
4pmjmi.jpg

Don't see it. He's a mid-level starter & theres nothing wrong with that. Need guys like that.

Advertisement
Back