Gurvan Hall - Senior HL

Advertisement
It’s hard not see him starting he looks fast and physical. He has both who has that at safety?

He’s an EE.

Redwine has flaws in his game. Obviously he’s still learning the safety role.

Not sure if Hall will start....but he’s going to play....a lot.

Thanks so he’s signing on the 20th than

He starts if someone gets injured. No way Diaz starts a true freshmen over a senior in Redwine. Johnson definitely ain’t getting his spot took. Hall will play a lot but doubt he starts till his sophomore year.

anyone see the clip where he trucks the blocker into the holder to Block an extra point... wow:sanford:

Over who?
It’s hard not see him starting he looks fast and physical. He has both who has that at safety?

He’s an EE.

He starts if someone gets injured. No way Diaz starts a true freshmen over a senior in Redwine. Johnson definitely ain’t getting his spot took. Hall will play a lot but doubt he starts till his sophomore year.

Redwine might start but I think he has short leash . We need safties who can be physical that has speed

Advertisement
Kid is an Ol School Cane if there ever was one. EE tells us he's a high character kid from a good family that understand success in life in academics through football.

He’s an EE.

Redwine might start but I think he has short leash . We need safties who can be physical that has speed
Amari Carter might have something to say about I‎t

I see Johnson, Carter, Redwine, and Hall as the two-deep. I think Carter starts opposite Jaquan, and Hall backs up Jaquan then takes over for him in 2019

Advertisement
Usually there is a big drop off from the first 3 mins and the last 5 but gurvan makes plays throughout the whole video.

He’s an EE.

I really love Carter as a Rover/LB. Hall's speed is on a different level

If he had “played the game” he would be more appreciated. It would literally be a fight to the death with top dogs like Bama for this cat.

He has the range we've sorely missed at Safety. No wasted movement, long arms, hits through people. DB coach's dream.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Won't take long before this kid is starting. Don't know where he is on the top 300 list but he should be pretty high.

I really love Carter as a Rover/LB. Hall's speed is on a different level
No doubt. Carter seems like he will be impossible to keep off the field. Same thing for Hall.

Advertisement
He’s an EE.

Amari & Gurvan on the field at the same time....somebody getting knocked out cold

Advertisement
Back