Gurvan Hall - Senior HL

Advertisement
Kid is an Ol School Cane if there ever was one. EE tells us he's a high character kid from a good family that understand success in life in academics through football.

We seem to be getting better at identifying and signing kids like this

Can't wait to see this head Hunter roaming in the back our defense. He will play early and often

Advertisement
my favorite part is that he wraps up even with his big hits it is usually him driving them into the ground. Much needed, we missed so many tackles this year trying for the "big hit"

my favorite part is that he wraps up even with his big hits it is usually him driving them into the ground. Much needed, we missed so many tackles this year trying for the "big hit"

Agree. He’s a form tackler....that also knows how to deliver kill shots. Exactly what you want in a safety. He’s also got strong speed and athleticism. Not sure how he’s not a 5*

Opposing receivers are going to have gator arms coming though the middle. Dude is going to carrying the hammer into every other game.

Opposing receivers are going to have gator arms coming though the middle. Dude is going to carrying the hammer into every other game.

Somebody better put the ER on alert. Watching those hits with that unwavering violence makes me hope that he doesn't get too many targeting calls...because he is going to maim some folks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back