Gurvan Hall High on Canes (SIAP)

Stop being a bunch of soft shouldered puzzies.

Jobe is not going anywhere.

CJ Henderson and Jerry Jeudy do not represent the Jobe situation.

Jobe is gone? I've seen it a few times in the thread. Done deal already. ...tell me something El...u know something

Advertisement
Asante Samuel is down the CB board which probably looks like this...

1. Josh Jobe
2. Pat Surtain
3. Tyson Campbell
4. Al Blades
5. DJ Ivey
6. Jalen Patterson
7. Asanate Samuel

We take 3-4 with Blades and Ivey as locks.

Jobe will stick and then maybe one more. I don't think we make it that far down the list.

People are insane on this board..... in a bad way. Jobe is coming to Miami. Gurvan is coming to Miami. If Miami has a great season, they will get Surtain and Campbell as well. "Have a great season," is the key here.

1. Josh Jobe
2. Pat Surtain
3. Tyson Campbell
4. Al Blades
5. DJ Ivey
6. Jalen Patterson
7. Asanate Samuel

Jobe will stick and then maybe one more. I don't think we make it that far down the list.

Multiple posters have said that surtain is not even the best CB on his team... he should be down the list...

Advertisement

1. Josh Jobe
2. Pat Surtain
3. Tyson Campbell
4. Al Blades
5. DJ Ivey
6. Jalen Patterson
7. Asanate Samuel

Agree with your list, but i think the top 3 of Jobe, Surtain and Campbell could evolve into Safeties

I love the fact that Gurvan Hall already speaks about The U as if he is currently committed to us or better yet, as if he is already a part of the team! Below is his response to Lingard committing to Miami......

"That was great. We already have a lot of good running backs like Duke Johnson and for him to be the #1 guy in his class like that- we don't got to worry about anything."

Man, "we" may only be a two letter word, but it is the biggest word in his quote!

F*** Saben and his helicopter. Miami coaches need to roll up on these recruits and their schools in tricked out convertible Donks.

1. Josh Jobe
2. Pat Surtain
3. Tyson Campbell
4. Al Blades
5. DJ Ivey
6. Jalen Patterson
7. Asanate Samuel

Multiple posters have said that surtain is not even the best CB on his team... he should be down the list...

Who said that?

I assure you he IS!

Advertisement

1. Josh Jobe
2. Pat Surtain
3. Tyson Campbell
4. Al Blades
5. DJ Ivey
6. Jalen Patterson
7. Asanate Samuel

Who said that?

I assure you he IS!

Several posters that have said to see AH play several times came away saying that Campbell is the better prospect.

Blades, Campbell, Jobe are in the first tier.
DJ Ivey (solely due to injury), Samuel (size issue), and Patterson (played RB in HS) are in the second tier.

Surtain is the most overrated recruit this cycle and is a Larry Brown zone corner.

Advertisement
Nike combine numbers

S Gurvan Hall 5’10.5” 173

247 has him at 6'1 185
image.jpg
(Hall is on the far right in the Orange shirt)

Ain't no way that can be accurate... Amari Carter is a legit 6'2 & Hall is basically the same size.

Advertisement
Height not as important as speed, long arms, hands, ball skills & tackling

Advertisement
Back