Gurvan Hall High on Canes (SIAP)

I'm staying optimistic for an all star secondary class that includes all the elite guys including Campbell and Surtain. You never know. Anything is possible if Miami has a great season.

Advertisement
We need to be going after Amari Burney at safety. He is the best safety in this state and arguably the entire country.

We offered Amari but I don't know if we are recruiting him.

Advertisement
We need to be going after Amari Burney at safety. He is the best safety in this state and arguably the entire country.

****, Tee is back! Good to see you posting again. You connected with this kid? Going to check out the tape now

Seen an article on another site where Banda told DJ Ivey they're targeting 5 dbs this class. Hall, Frierson, Blades, Jobe, and himself. Idk about you guys but I was hoping to take more than five in this loaded class.

They are definetly going ater more than 5. They will take campbell if he wants to come.

Seen an article on another site where Banda told DJ Ivey they're targeting 5 dbs this class. Hall, Frierson, Blades, Jobe, and himself. Idk about you guys but I was hoping to take more than five in this loaded class.

Get those 5 and I'd be very happy. Or if no Jobe, them Campbell in his place.

I'm sure they'd love to get six, but it may not happen.

Advertisement
Yeah i think 6 DBs is the max. I don't think even Nick Saban could close on FOUR elite CBs (we're talking like top 20 in the country) in ONE class and sell them playing time, unless the returning depth chart was completely barren.

****, Tee is back! Good to see you posting again. You connected with this kid? Going to check out the tape now

Looks like the migration from TOS is in full effect.

That kid, Amari Burney, is uber-athletic for his size. He has fast feet and displays his straight-line speed by tracking down skilled players on a breakaway. Check out his tape below...

I'm not a fan of projecting players to positions that they don't play in HS, but this kid would seem like like a PERFECT fit at WLB given his size and coverage ability. From everything I've read he's about 6'1 205/210 as a Junior in HS. He seems like he could easily get to 230/235 with some proper weight training.

IMO he is an absolute take at either S or LB... just bring him in!

Amari Burney Junior Season Highlights - Amari Burney highlights - Hudl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins asked Hall about Lingards commitment and he was referring to the hurricanes as "we" and "us." For sure a positive sign.

Samuel is all FSU... Per St. Thomas coaching staff.. No shot.... Same guy who told me Bruce would never make it at Miami....Knows his stuff..

Advertisement
Back