Gurvan Hall and Lorenzo Lingard look good!!!

[MENTION=10316]waynejr31[/MENTION] does Wayne have any goals in terms of the 40?

I remember him running 4.7 electronic at 220 lbs. back at the 2016 camp. He was one of the fastest dudes out there.

And that was at a Nike combine too wasn't it, D? Those Nike combines are notorious for timing guys who claim to be 4.4 at 4.7. So the fact that he ran that fast at a Nike combine is incredible.

Another thing about this, is the fact that he was still out of shape from the shoulder surgery at that camp. He was very chunky and had more fat on him than muscle. The first pic is after the shoulder surgery and the second one was before. You can see how he put on a lot of bad weight. I was very shocked he was able to perform like that at the nike camp with all that bad weight.
View attachment 57705View attachment 57706

Advertisement
A rb room that consists of Lo, Cam Davis, Homer, and Deejay is incredibly dangerous. All unique from each other and game planning against them will be a nightmare.

I love all the talent we have coming in... But that Boi deejay has my undivided attention.....if we are to improve I think he will have to be a serious factor. Not saying he needs to start at rb or wr....but the beall needs to be in his hands somehow.... He is electric

Agreed. And don't forget that he can throw the pill, too. Way too many creative options to utilize his run/pass/catch capabilities.

He's an extra QB, WR and RB on the field all in one.

Richt's just got to use him!

How's your boy doing?! Can't wait to see him healthy, he was one of my favs last year from

He is doing good. He told me yesterday that he was selected to workout with Gus. Not everyone gets to workout with Gus so I guess it's a type of honor if he selects you or could have been a request from coach Diaz. I spoke briefly to coach Diaz and he confirmed that he wants Steed to cut his fat and trim up. He said he challenged him to change his eating habits and get his body right. He said that will let him know how much he really wants it. He also said that Steed has some of the best hands (catching ability) that he has seen in a player that he has coached. Hopefully that will convert over to multiple turnover chains, lol. He is in a workout group that consists of Amari Carter and Bradley Jennings. He says that Gus has commended him and Amari on their work ethic and how they are perfoming in the weight room. I'm not worried at all about my sons ability to cut the fat because the same thing happened to him after he had the shoulder surgery during his junior year in high school. He had the surgery in August of that year and at that point he weighed about 198. Come December of that same year and him not doing too much of anything, he blew up to 225-230. After the following spring and summer before his senior year he got back down to 210. He has the physique to look like a chiseled LB kind of like Perryman or Beason but he has to eat right first. The nutritionist is also working with him to guide him in the right direction. Let's see what he looks like after mat drills. The picture below was a couple of weeks ago, I will upload a new one after mat drills.
View attachment 57690
May God Almighty protect your son and keeps him healthy. I can’t wait to see him shine like he should for the U! God bless you and your family Sir.

i hope gurvan can start at safety next to jaquan if he is the best guy for the job i really hope they give that to him and dont keep the more experienced older player back there i know this staff likes to do that sometimes

Advertisement
Back