Gunter article in NY Post

Advertisement
5 catches for 56 and a TD when Flowers struggled along with the rest of the line and Eli's normal regular season meltdown is shutting him down huh? Lmao. The only corner you should be concerned with watching tonight is Artie Burns

Advertisement
My brother is a die-hard Packers fan. He texts me every time Gunter gives up a big play.

He texts me a lot.....

Gunters a tough kid but....

gunter got torched all year because he wore orange n green doesnt make him a great nfl player......u have to be a fool to think anyone locks up obj......obj locks up obj or a good pass rush

OBGhey is a down-low brother. Gunter just needs to inform him that everyone knows this and get in his head early. Gimme AB over OBGhey any day.

Gunter hasn't played well this season but I will be **** he saved his best game of the year for Folden and the Lions. He played above and beyond anything he had put on tape. Maybe he acclimated or maybe he wanted to show up his former corch.

Advertisement
5 catches for 56 and a TD when Flowers struggled along with the rest of the line and Eli's normal regular season meltdown is shutting him down huh? Lmao. The only corner you should be concerned with watching tonight is Artie Burns

Like the article said, the touchdown catch came from 8 yards with 2:54 left in the game. Desperation time TD.

That was almost one. Gunter lucky it was dropped.

How many points does almost get? 1.5-1.75? I understand Gunter wasn't glued to him, but he was part of of defensive backfield that shutdown the Giants WRs. Take your medicine and quiet down.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
And a **** ton of drops when he was CLEARLY beat. The city of Miami locked down OBJ WAY more than gunter did.

Advertisement
Last edited:
The key takeaway is that Green Bay used Gunter to shadow ODB. They trust him that much.

Advertisement
Back