Guess we movin up

Miami's body of work of is a pile of crap? Then Missouri's is mountain of crap. And Baylor's is the Mt. Everest of crap.

UM fans try too hard to be unbiased. If the voters are complete idiots, then Mizzou will jump us. But they'd have to be braindead for that to happen because that uf.ag team that Mizzou beat was a total shell of the one that we beat.

Advertisement
Miami's body of work of is a pile of crap? Then Missouri's is mountain of crap. And Baylor's is the Mt. Everest of crap.

Miami has played a pretty weak schedule thus far man. Their game against UNC didn't have a good feel to it I'm sure to the voters out there and most of them watched it as it was on Natl tv. Miami over the last several years has played this "we are back" card and then fell miserably on their face at some point. Le's see how FSU plays out.

We could sneak in the top 5 if UCLA , LSU, FSU, TA&M loose as well. They all are playing decent or good teams. So it is possible.

That's a lot of ifs. I'm content with where we are. After a win on Nov 2, we should move into/near the top 5.

I take back the beginning of my statement. Other than FSU which is swapped with Clemson, you called it. A lot of upsets this week.

bleacher report has their PROJECTED rankings out (granted bleacher report is usually way off, but still interesting)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1817421-ap-poll-football-2013-predictions-for-how-week-9s-top-25-will-shake-out

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. OSU
5. Mizzou
6. MIAMI
7. Baylor
8. Clemson
9. Stanford.
10. Texas Tech
11. UCLA
12. LSU
13. Auburn
14. Texas A&M
15. Fresno St.
16. Oklahoma
17. VT
18. Okie St.
19. Louisville
20. USCe
21. Northern Illinois
22. Wisconsin
23. Michigan
24. UCF
25. Notre Dame

things of note.:

have LSU, Texas a&m above VT(whose only loss is to bama) and above Oklahoma whose only loss is to Texas who might finish respectably.

starting to think mizzou will definitely be above us in BCS rankings tonight. its okay though, they play USCe, ole miss, and aTm this season still

Advertisement
Coming back to admit I was wrong since Baylor did in fact jump us on the coaches side at least. Utter bs but here to take any lumps.

Coming back to admit I was wrong since Baylor did in fact jump us on the coaches side at least. Utter bs but here to take any lumps.

I'm with you. It is official that this years poll is nothing like years past. Teams getting cred for losing to other teams if your in the SEC. Teams jumping 9 spots for beating a ****** team that has 3 losses that a team in front of you beat. A&M falling but landing in front of the team that has 1 loss and just beat them. VT barely cracking the top 20 when if their helmets said A&M they would be sitting in the top 5.. ****** crazy

Like I said... Mizz, Baylor.

Missouri jumped us in the poll that doesn't matter. If the Harris voters have them ahead of us and with our poor computer ranking we will probably be 7th-8th when the BCS poll comes out tonight.

Advertisement
Like I said all day yesterday, Clemson would be 9.. they are. Like I said missouri would jump us they did...

I'm going to enjoy being in the top 6/7 for the next two weeks. We were unranked 6 weeks ago, so sign me up for a very good feeling of the direction we are going. The Don is just getting started.

Mizzou and Baylor jumping us are a good reason for lulz, though. Mizzou is a complete fraud and the SEC east is officially a dumster fire.

Advertisement

Miami has played a pretty weak schedule thus far man. Their game against UNC didn't have a good feel to it I'm sure to the voters out there and most of them watched it as it was on Natl tv. Miami over the last several years has played this "we are back" card and then fell miserably on their face at some point. Le's see how FSU plays out.

Never said Miami didn't. Just because Miami has played a weak schedule doesn't mean Mizzou and Baylor have not by default.

Advertisement
Back