Guess the 5 ⭐️s

StevoBevo

Freshman
Over the last 2 classes we have averaged 3 5⭐️s each class. Assuming we keep that same level of recruiting what positions do you predict will be our 3 5⭐️s this class ? (assuming rankings will inevitably change from now to signing day, no specific players)

I predict: CB, LB, RB

Now that our trenches have been getting set I think Mario starts to recruiting (prioritizing) more skill positions

Advertisement
Over the last 2 classes we have averaged 3 5⭐️s each class. Assuming we keep that same level of recruiting what positions do you predict will be our 3 5⭐️s this class ? (assuming rankings will inevitably change from now to signing day, no specific players)

Now that our trenches have been getting set I think Mario starts to recruiting (prioritizing) more skill positions
We need:
WR
CB
DT
I'd like:
WR
CB
DT
I expect:
DE
OT
CB

I believe he continues in the trenches and my guess cb

Advertisement
Everything says safety I think

But I’m not against bending the rules to say we get a 5 star CB. Its been too long…
We had one until...

1708396748505.png

Advertisement

I think we get a 5 star at CB, DT, OL, LB, WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Knowing Mario and the way he recruits why do you think getting 5 5stars is so farfetched? We have signed 3 each of his last 2 classes here plus the 2024 roster will reflect those 2 classes plus a difference maker at QB in Ward and what is by most accounts a fairly easy schedule. I don't think it's unrealistic to think we could sign 5 5star players in the 2025 class. This from someone who has been extremely critical of Mario in terms of overall philosophy and game management.

Advertisement
Back