GT vs Tar Heels

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least MB can still dance!!

200.gif

Some of you are assuming us and UNC finish with the same record for 2nd place and nobody else. A three way tie could nullify that head to head. Lots of football left.

For example, you could have UNC, UL and Miami finish with 2 losses. UNC and UL dont play so if that happened then i guess Miami would go as the highest ranked team?

Smdh here we go. I am going to sleep

Advertisement
Every conference game is tough. I’m not saying these teams are all good. But on any given Sat these teams can put it together and beat you.

It’s college football. Literally anything can happen and often does.

Miami and GT played a game a month ago that was 0-0 at the half.

Tonight this game was basically 7-on-7, over 1100 yards of offense. What you did last week in college football means ZERO in terms of what you do this week. Just find a way to win every Saturday.

It’s college football. Literally anything can happen and often does.

Miami and GT played a game a month ago that was 0-0 at the half.

Tonight this game was basically 7-on-7, over 1100 yards of offense. What you did last week in college football means ZERO in terms of what you do this week. Just find a way to win every Saturday.

Preferably by taking the game to OT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So when do the talks about CORCH Mack wasting drake maye like Mario with Herbert start?

His best QB since Vince young
The hire of Chip Lindsay is doing this. He wants to be balanced and for the most part it hasn’t really hurt them. His numbers are way down but their offensive output isn’t that much different than last year. Maye’s had 2 bad games. Drops have hurt him as well.

“Waste” is a drastic overstatement. Fact is, this UNC team isn’t as good as they were last year.

Advertisement
Back