GT vs Tar Heels

Advertisement
Makes you curious about splenic injury exposed hit bottom of the ribs on that left side there

They got NC state, Clemson, and Dookie. No way they don’t drop at least one of those
They could easily go 3-0 those games. Duke fading with injured Riley. NCSU tough but zero offense - they got *9* first downs today and 200 total yards of offense, somehow won. Clemson has been statistically dominant just to lose 4 games … sucks for Dabo 😂

TLDR: ACC gonna ACC but doesn’t matter because we likely drop one

Advertisement
Advertisement
They could easily go 3-0 those games. Duke fading with injured Riley. NCSU tough but zero offense - they got *9* first downs today and 200 total yards of offense, somehow won. Clemson has been statistically dominant just to lose 4 games … sucks for Dabo 😂

TLDR: ACC gonna ACC but doesn’t matter because we likely drop one
NC state at home against their in state rival to end the season is gonna be a fire crowd, Clemson is still stingey af on defense and will give maye fits, will they score points though? 🤷🏻‍♂️ dookie is prolly looking like the easiest win left for them after who ever tf the D2 school they scheduled next is

Advertisement
I bet you GT knows how to take a knee when they’ve won here
Moe Dunford Love GIF by Dublin Murders

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I wish someone would dub over Mack Brown there just aimlessly walking around saying things.

"Hey, guys, this is a football game. I need to pee."

Advertisement
The irony of GT about to take a knee against UNC is horrible yet so appropriate for Mario

Advertisement
Back