GT VS CLEMSON

Advertisement
Pretty impressed with Tech so far. Take away that muffed punt and broken play, and they’re hanging with Clemson. Yes, I know it’s really early, but still....

Advertisement
I get they left the triple option but your not going to QB run Clemson to death. They have to pass the football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson front 7 looks ordinary this year. I think they struggle on defense. Call me crazy but if we can get to the ACC game I like our players.

I think by the end of the season we are rolling and hitting on all cylinders.

Advertisement
Dabo has been building something at Clemson for a decade now. Won the ACC his third full year (2011) and took the Atlantic three of his first four seasons, before Florida State rose up a couple of years with Jarapist and won the 2013 title.

Got back to winning ways by 2015; and has taken the ACC four times in a row, while reaching the Playoffs every year since its existence—playing for the national championship three times and winning it twice. They are 55-4 since 2015.

Great, they lost some leaders on defense—Wilkins, Bryant, Ferrell and Lawrence—but they've been recruiting like a machine for years. They're gonna be just fine.

Clemson 42, Georgia Tech 16
In 2012, I watched WVU run Dabo’s Clemson team out of the stadium. Clemson’s D had no answers. Dabo did what he had to do and cleaned house on the defensive side of the ball. Since then, they have out-recruited Miami 4 out of the last 7 years. But I agree with you - Dabo has built the perfect team to fit his system, and recruited THE most important position very well - Boyd, Bryant, and now Lawrence. He basically has done everything right.

Advertisement
Back