GT VS CLEMSON

M3N

Senior
I tend to watch a ton of college ball. This game is interesting since we have a division opponent and a potential conference national opponent facing off.

Will Clemson be as dominant considering they lost 3 first rounders on DL?

Their LBs and DBs are overrated so watching them defensively will be interesting.

GT is breaking in a new staff with a completely new scheme. In such a short turnaround will they find any success on offense?

Other thing I like about this match up is to see how far we are from a team like Clemson or GT. Will both teams have a slew of first game penalty’s? How are the special teams units performing? Do these teams take a step forward and then 2 steps back every few plays?

Advertisement
1DF19AA3-6CF5-4F08-9E5F-953452DEEC68.jpeg

Advertisement
I'm Curious to see what Clemson looks like on defense but with Tech transitioning from the option, I don't think they're going to be much of a threat to score on anybody.

If GT is withing 5 TDs, I will surprised

I won’t....game one teams being kinda sloppy. GT isn’t a FCS school. Clemson has let teams like this hang around in recent years.

I expect them to win by 4 plus scores. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it was less and GT got some fumbles or picks from the early game jitters

Advertisement
I hope G-Tech puts a physical toll on them, so when we play them in the ACCCG make it more formidable for us

Plus a couple of injuries would be nice🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Early season cfb. I'm down for about 10 minutes. That's all it will take for Crayola U to put it away.

Advertisement
If GT is closer than a 2 touchdown loss to Clemson, we can probably pencil them in as an "L" for us this year. I think they get destroyed. This conference is so easy for Dabo & Co. that it's laughable. If a team plays them closer than usual it's because Clemson's players are bored to death and sometimes lose focus with the lack of competition. Wouldn't be surprised if they jump to another conference soon. The only reason they're not in the $EC is because Florida and South Carolina (who would be destroyed by them every year) have teamed up to keep them and FSU out.

Last edited:
Wake, f$u and Louisville they crushed some teams last year.

Hmmm...they did bust some teams heads open. But first game and GT with nothing to lose and everything to gain. The coach can afford to take more risks.

I don’t think Clemson covers. Not confident about it so I’ll bet $100.

Advertisement
Back