GT v Louisville

Yup :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

It was actually 76 yards.
CF601C65-F8EE-49D9-8628-6CB76248171F.gif

Advertisement
Anybody else find it ridiculous how the commentator claimed that the Ville coaches and players weren't to blame because GT's offense is just that great?

All on the ground! Lol.

I’m being very VERY serious right now; f a rivals game....if we don’t hang at least 45 on FSU, imma be upset.

F that win is a win bull chit! We need to destroy their very being. Remember when they put 40 on us back in 2013? I do! We need to smoke them. I need Richt to not be a good guy tomorrow. Need him to be the biggest jerk ever.

This won't have anything to do with being a good guy, it'll be about us executing and them playing like they have. If our guys do their jobs and fsu fails to pull some magical turnaround, we'll beat the ever loving snot out of them no matter what Richt does.

OK, how the **** is this possible? Yeah, Lamar Jackson, but that team wasn't bad. They had talent on defense and some skill guys.

Did they lose all there recruiters or something?

No. The year they won 9 games and Jackson won the Heisman they had Todd Grantham as their DC and Louisville defense was REALLY good. He left for Miss St in 2017 and Miss St finished in the top 10-15 in defense and Miss State had a really good season.

Advertisement
This is definitely the C team as far as on-air announcers go....but they are still better than Louisville’s putrid defense. Tech’s offense is finally starting to click, but this is definitely a VanGorder debacle. No one is playing assignment football, and GT is feasting on the B-back dive, which is key to making the offense work. Everything on the edge opens up when the dive play is working.

Tech is not this good, but will be good enough by the end of the year to be an 8 win team and in the top 30-35. Still not skurred.

My favorite game of the season so far. Not sure why everybody didn't love it, especially anyone planning to bet Canes over Georgia Tech next month. They already got clobbered by Clemson and the next three games are not daunting. Could be a value spread in the -7 to -10 range

If you play undisciplined ball to start things can unravel quickly. It’s a **** offense, but if it clicks it can punish you and cause a huge amount of frustration/finger pointing. A quick lead is always helpful. Some of my favorite defensive performances by the Canes were against OU back in the day. They would put 60pts on the board against all comers and then boom the Canes would just shut it down. It was a thing of beauty for those of us who love watching defensive football.

Go Canes!

Canes are the reason GT and academies are the only teams runnning that offense now. Also the everyone was before Howard and JJ came along. Heck JJ ran it before he got here.

Advertisement
I don't care what anyone says you know that game put a seed of doubt in FSU's mind, we(fsu) struggled to beat a team that just got crushed by GT......

Gotta be demoralizing for FSU.

All excited about coming back against Louisville last week then you see a bad GT team just completely own the same team and win by 6 TD's

Friday Night ACC action.

Is anyone else watching this pillow fight?

I'm curious to see how bad Louisville (and by extension FSU) are, as well as checking in on a future opponent.

Nah, the pillow fight was last week FSU vs. UL. I saw all I needed to see of UL, then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back