GT v Louisville

Advertisement

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 10.14.32 PM.png

OK, how the **** is this possible? Yeah, Lamar Jackson, but that team wasn't bad. They had talent on defense and some skill guys.

Did they lose all there recruiters or something?

Advertisement
Holy **** that was worse than I could possibly have imagined.

When GT mauls you like that you're a terrible, terrible football team.

It's amusing listening to the commentators excuse Louisville's performance too "Oh they're young, oh GT are executing this unusual offence to perfection".

Holy **** that was worse than I could possibly have imagined.

When GT mauls you like that you're a terrible, terrible football team.

It's amusing listening to the commentators excuse Louisville's performance too "Oh they're young, oh GT are executing this unusual offence to perfection".

The triple option is not meant to be this uber-high octane offense. It's meant to control the clock, wear a defense down, and control time of possession.

It's not meant to score 50 plus points and 550+ yards rushing.

OK, how the **** is this possible? Yeah, Lamar Jackson, but that team wasn't bad. They had talent on defense and some skill guys.

Did they lose all there recruiters or something?

Lost Grantham, hired a crap DC, then hired VanGorder , another crap DC. Plus Petrino regressing as a coach and recruiter.

Advertisement
66-31! WTF?!

All on the ground! Lol.

I’m being very VERY serious right now; f a rivals game....if we don’t hang at least 45 on FSU, imma be upset.

F that win is a win bull chit! We need to destroy their very being. Remember when they put 40 on us back in 2013? I do! We need to smoke them. I need Richt to not be a good guy tomorrow. Need him to be the biggest jerk ever.

Advertisement
The triple option is not meant to be this uber-high octane offense. It's meant to control the clock, wear a defense down, and control time of possession.

It's not meant to score 50 plus points and 550+ yards rushing.

If you play undisciplined ball to start things can unravel quickly. It’s a **** offense, but if it clicks it can punish you and cause a huge amount of frustration/finger pointing. A quick lead is always helpful. Some of my favorite defensive performances by the Canes were against OU back in the day. They would put 60pts on the board against all comers and then boom the Canes would just shut it down. It was a thing of beauty for those of us who love watching defensive football.

Go Canes!

Guys we could have another UNC type game tomorrow...

Advertisement
If you play undisciplined ball to start things can unravel quickly. It’s a **** offense, but if it clicks it can punish you and cause a huge amount of frustration/finger pointing. A quick lead is always helpful. Some of my favorite defensive performances by the Canes were against OU back in the day. They would put 60pts on the board against all comers and then boom the Canes would just shut it down. It was a thing of beauty for those of us who love watching defensive football.

Go Canes!

We made that triple option, wish bone bull chit go in to hibernation! Killed those dreams!

I literally spit out my bear reading that. I didn’t watch that game. Is that a fact?!! Patrick and Akers couldn’t break off a Benjamin between the both of them??!! Lo fugging l

Yup :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

It was actually 76 yards.

Advertisement
Back